Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

YOU CAN HAVE THEM DONE QUICKLY OR YOU CAN HAVE THEM DONE RIGHT!

shout outs to in n out for being open at 1:35

shout outs to john for being a cool guy and running a legit tournament

And I work at in n out lol :3

Aye, as a new comer there myself. I found a lot of people who came out for their first tournament themselves. This one brought in quite a few people the scene, and I'd be more than willing to help in anyway I can with future tournaments. (might be limited because of school.)

I have your lost stuff in my trunk.

shout outs to copper dabbit for not being there WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

I tried. I can't even tell you how hard I tried. Working so I don't have to live under a bridge > going to tournaments.

Alright guys, I have a dilemma. And I need some input

I'm looking at most of the matches, and they are almost all over 10 minutes long. YouTube has a time limit of 10 minutes. I am rendering a HALF of a match, and the estimated time is 2 and a half HOURS. This it going to take WAY TOO LONG.

So what should I do? I have THIRTY SEVEN matches to go through like this...

Do finals of whatever games you recorded (I assume just BB?) first. After that just upload whatever you can at your own pace.

Next post will be shoutouts.

Finally home and rested a bit. Had an amazing time competing and actually doing WELL. It was awesome to play against Kennyon regardless of losing. Epic Litchi right there.

I have to give a specific shout to Mike Z at the moment for giving some of the most epic advice I'd ever been given. Seriously, it helped me out a lot for the rest of the event. It was awesome playing against you too. Next event, I'm taking you out:yaaay:

Extra shout outs to Dacid and Rin for giving me money cause I'm broke :3

To Ginseng and Aginor and Zong: Glad I was able to help you guys out with room situations. It was nice having people over to chill and mash out casuals. Plus playing Zong gave me some MUCH needed Carl experience. Keep that shit strong Zong, I plan to MM you next time we meet. I am probably the only person who likes the Tager/Carl matchup after all.

I'll make more shout outs later, I need food...Haven't eaten since the Pho place with Dacid, Kelvin and Chun...

Oh man, I had so much fun yesterday, and my brain was a shambling, over stimulated wreck impersonating a useful cognitive tool by the end of the night.

Shout outs to everybody who talked to a hyped stranger and scrub like me! Made me feel like niggas bein' FAKE when they be speakin' on how unwelcoming the fighting game community is. Ya'll guys is some cool guys.

Also, shout outs to Aginor and Spirit Juice, for all the shouting out they did.

Oh man, I had so much fun yesterday, and my brain was a shambling, over stimulated wreck impersonating a useful cognitive tool by the end of the night.

Shout outs to everybody who talked to a hyped stranger and scrub like me! Made me feel like niggas bein' FAKE when they be speakin' on how unwelcoming the fighting game community is. Ya'll guys is some cool guys.

Also, shout outs to Aginor and Spirit Juice, for all the shouting out they did.

Hit me up. I've been meaning to come to Santa Cruz for the longest time. I'll be happy to play some BB n' stuff with you.

Hit me up. I've been meaning to come to Santa Cruz for the longest time. I'll be happy to play some BB n' stuff with you.

We talked about this yesterday, didn't we? If not, allow me to make it clear that I will hit you up like a cheap hooker, except one who I respect because he/she can beat me up?

Okay, so the analogy doesn't quite hold water. I'll hit you up basically the second I am in SC, though.

And I work at in n out lol :3

I have your lost stuff in my trunk.

I can I pm you my address, I'll send you cash for shipping costs. I had to leave early something unexpected came up :(

Writing in all caps to make it impossible for everybody to read and being overall obnoxious.

SHOUTOUTS TO NORTH COREA INSTALL FOR LETTING RANCIDBRO AND HIS LITTLE SIBLING FLACCIDSIS ESCAPE THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC

SHOUTOUTS TO DIGITAL WATCHES NEEDING TO SHAVE! btw, I NEVER get salty over results :D

SHOUTOUTS TO DJ HELLMONKEY FOR DJING IN MY CAR. WATCHING YOU GET HYPED OVER INUYASHA WAS SOMETHING MAGICAL.

SHOUTOUTS TO DUSTLOOP FOR NOT ALLOWING 72PT FONT.

SHOUTOUTS TO SAMMY FOR GETTING CALORIES IN ME WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST.

SHOUTOUTS TO SCOTT FOR GROWING LONG HAIR! VERY LITTLE INTERACTION BETWEEN US THIS TOURNEY BUT IT'S OKAY, SOME OTHER DAY!

SHOUTOUTS TO ROD FOR LETTING US SLEEP OVER AND LETTING ME WEAR THAT BALLER JACKET! TIMING OUT THAT WAY WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

SHOUTOUTS TO XIE FOR THE CARPOOL FUSION!

SHOUTOUTS TO BEL FOR BEING A TROOPER ON THE WAY BACK AND TAKING BITCH SEAT

SHOUTOUTS TO SEVERIN FOR ALWAYS BEING ON SKULLGIRLS EVERY TIME I PASSED THAT BOOTH I MEAN DAYUM

SHOUTOUTS TO MIKE Z FOR LETTING ME RUB HIS HAIR MID-MATCH. YOUR INVESTMENT IN L'OREAL KIDS HAS PAID OFF.

SHOUTOUTS TO CHUN FOR BEING CHUN. ALSO, YOU NEED TO WRITE DAT CS GUIDE FOR LITCHI MAN.

SHOUTOUTS TO SONITI FOR PAYING ADAM FOR GAS 6 MONTH AGO WHICH ENDED UP PAYING FOR THE TOLL BOOTH

SHOUTOUTS TO KEN FOR BEING TALL AND DOING A FIRST TO FIVE WITH ME THAT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE ZONG/PULSR RAPED ANYWAY. YOU OWE ME KARAAGE.

SHOUTOUTS TO OBALONEY. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

SHOUTOUTS TO EHUANG-ERNEST FOR PLAYING STRONG KY. BTW I WASN'T TROLLING, THAT'S JUST HOW I PLAY.

SHOUTOUTS TO RAY WHO WON'T EVEN READ THIS.

SHOUTOUTS TO SIMS FOR BEING THE FIRST AND LAST PERSON I SAW AT NORTHCOREAINSTALL.

SHOUTOUTS TO RENDER NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

SHOUTOUTS TO JUSTIN BEIBER FOR BEING THE BEST CARL EVER AND MAKING SOCAL LOOK SO GOOD DURING 5V5.

SHOUTOUTS TO GINSENG FOR HIS PRESENCE.

SHOUTOUTS TO QWERTY FOR BEING THE PERSON I PLAYED THE MOST GG WITH.

SHOUTOUTS TO BANG CAMARO FOR LIVING IN THE SAME AREA CODE AS ME.

SHOUTOUTS TO PULSR I LOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

SHOUTOUTS TO PURRIN, HEY, PUT THOSE PICS UP PLEASE. :D

SHOUTOUTS TO CHINA JOHN FOR SETTING UP SENKO.

SHOUTOUTS TO KOREA JOHN FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN. THIS WAS THE BEST TOURNAMENT I HAVE BEEN TO SINCE THE WEST COAST DAYS.

Just to let you guys know, the stream was an ASTOUNDING success, with a whoppin' 1000 VIEWERS! This was the hypest hype could possibly get. iPlayWinner normally get around 5-600 viewers, and maybe 800 tops, to hit 1k is amazing (Actually tops was about 1045 viewers). Haunts was very impressed. BLAZBLUE DOES WORK YO >:3

Rin - You did a good job doing your thing. We are incredibly glad you are on the IPW team, man. Such a valuable addition diiiiiiiiiiis guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy!

Rin & Orion - Providing me and Ginseng a place to stay because of the emergency. THANKS SO MUCH to both of you.

Rin - Without you vidoes wouldn't get up and people would lose hype so thanks for your hard work.

Rin, I can't ever say it enough thank you so much for recording. It's a ton of work, ton of commitment and you do it without demanding anything in return. You're one of the reasons BB has an internet following for American play, I love it.

:333

Rin, my advice; Upload as many of these fucking videos as possible. This tournament was amazing, having as many keepsakes of it up on the internet as possible sounds great.

Do finals of whatever games you recorded (I assume just BB?) first. After that just upload whatever you can at your own pace.

Hmm.. I was thinking about doing finals first, but I've already started the match sets, and it would throw off the order. Plus there are lots of players waiting for their turn in the spotlight to see themselves play... I'm kinda 50/50 here, I'm just gonna keep uploading all of them in order as fast as possible, even though it will take a long time :<

Hmm.. I was thinking about doing finals first, but I've already started the match sets, and it would throw off the order. Plus there are lots of players waiting for their turn in the spotlight to see themselves play... I'm kinda 50/50 here, I'm just gonna keep uploading all of them in order as fast as possible, even though it will take a long time :<

i can't wait to see what kind of comments my makoto match is going to get. if i got on the stream for my next match, i was going to pick random for both rounds D:

note: dont pick characters you think you can main, but can't in a tournament.

i can't wait to see what kind of comments my makoto match is going to get. if i got on the stream for my next match, i was going to pick random for both rounds D:

:3 How you enjoying that poster?

Zzz time. GG norcal.

Thanks pulsr. Didn't get to talk with you, but your coolness factor is over the top.

Goddamnit Dacid why are you so amazing on comm xDDD

"OH OH OH R.I. LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT! I TOLD YOU HE GOT DETERMINATION! I TOLD YOU HE GOT RESOLV-but now he got combod. Now he in the sandwich... now he's gettin hit.. now he's getting clapped... he's gotta refind his spirit."

LOL

The brief time I was watching the stream, during the Mike Z x Dacidbro matches, the highest i saw it go was slightly over 1200

Oh really? wow I didn't even notice :o

also yesterday was really good for me, my makoto leveled up on the execution front

DAT FURRY LEWP :3 I'm probably gonna post that when I'm done with the tourney matches, kinda like what I did for tauntloop guide vids.

Zzz time. GG norcal.

Pulsr ur so cewl :3

Hey its all for fun :3 and I think of it this way, you sandbagged for the greater good, THE TROLL LEVEL IN THAT MATCH WAS OVER 9000!!!!!! xDDD

my my, that was too much fun.

I'll see the socal people around, so here's my little notes to tell thanks to people I can't see so often.

(Hate this tho, why california is so big. should be like japan.)

Coopa

Great tager, that was the best patient I've ever seen in america. You are amazing.

I will definitely play against you again, be ready for the 3 time up ending for 2 out of 3 match!

Decid

Man, your bang and Zong's carl were my main concern and I didn't even get to play you!(shame on me.)

Like I promised, I'll play you "3" times in the next tourney, be ready for it!

Scott

Nice seeing you again! You looked like "YOU" in my memory. lol

It was such a rush and couldn't talk to you much, so next time, we should talk more.

Chun

It's always nice to play against litchi players from CT.

What max said, I'm waiting for the strat guide CS ver too!

Jeff(with white pants)

Too cool. I need to go shopping with you. You have to tell me, In America, where you get those nice clothes!

Digital watches

Your axel is super unique, very very entertaining to watch and play with.

Seems like you are the last hope to stop yeknom in GG, plz keep up!

Rod

You are such a 変態紳士(if you don't get this, google it) in good way.

That was nice talking to you again, and thank you sooooo much for let us stay in your place.

Let me know if you are coming to socal, I'll let you stay our house with my cooking!

(I live kinda away from everything tho. lol)

John China

Stop making my girl friend mad, it comes back to me somehow. lol

Nice seeing you again, John. Your hype is such a hype that hypes me up like all the time.

Learn mah jang like an Chinese!

Magz

It's so hard to see you now days, why?

More mah jang, more GG, You gotta play those with me whenever I go up!

Max

WHY YOU LIVE SO FAR!!!!

Like all the time, It was such a good time playing and hanging out with you!

You are godly, I definitely owe you karaage. But you know what?

I'll also cook you udon anyways coz you are amazingly amazing friend!

so come down to socal whenever you feel like it, you know you are always welcome from everyone here.

John Korea

Your work turned out as THE BEST OF THE BEST! I can't tell you how much I'm thankful to you.

Next time, let's make some time and go karaoke or something. I miss talking to you too.

You are an great guy. I know you are busy, but please come down to socal as well.

AND ALL THE SOCAL FRIENDS!

Thanks a lot for the ride and company! You guys are extraordinary,

always beyonds my imagination and sometimes hard to keep up with you guys with my Japaneseness. lol

I'm so greatfull and enjoying to be the part of this fantastic community!

Since I'll see you guys soon anyways, I'll tell you guys my thankfulness face to face.

It was a FUN trip, Thank you so much!

and everyone who anticipated NCI, Thank all you guys so much!!

Shoutouts:

Severin for being the first person I really talked to there and for being friendly. Also for playing skull girls with me!

Mike Z: I learn so much just from watching you play. Also skull girls is amazing, I can't wait to play more of it. Keep up the good work!

Orion for the epic Tager mirror. I want to play against you again damnit!

Jason D for kicking my ass as Rachael and making me realize that I really need more match-up experience.

zero-jt (I think) for the AWESOME cookies. They were delicious.

Yat, I don't kow if you come here, but that's for showing me MB and teaching me some of the basics!

TaoFTW, I don't think I talked to you at all but thanks for organizing the whole thing!

And to anyone else I for got.

Also, sorry if I got anyones name wrong. >.<