Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

Nate.. I BEGAN as a pad warrior. I am the alpha pad warrior. I was nearly doing FRKZ j4C loops on pad first time trying them yesterday, while showing Jesse the ropes.

If anyone knows the growing pains of switching to stick, it's me.

I couldn't even do bangs jd 2d 2b 623b 2363214c combo consistantly on a pad ( the combo that made me buy a stick) you have my respect dacid :3

Okay, so with all the hype and drama done n' done, it's high time we get a close on this thread.

GGs

Crosell: I'm still thinking about how to send the equipment to you.

Just want to say this real quick.

Next time, I hope the heads of the tourneys will communicate a bit better. Those of you who knew of what almost happened should know what I'm talking about :)

Other than that though, this tourney was tons of fun and felt like it was run quite quickly and smoothly. Good stuff!

Yay, Dacidbro :)

You're next, pretzelwolf. I haven't forgotten the disrespect and contempt I received in Texas.

consider this a warning shot

Okay, so with all the hype and drama done n' done, it's high time we get a close on this thread.

GGs

Crosell: I'm still thinking about how to send the equipment to you.

Cool no rush

Ginseng hated it; he threw away Mion like she nothing but stuffed toys.

Ginseng is a faggot. Who cares what he thinks?

You're next, pretzelwolf. I haven't forgotten the disrespect and contempt I received in Texas.

consider this a warning shot

Yay, ok! :)

Looks like I missed all the drama regarding tournament organization because I'm out traveling.

From experience, I can say that organizing a tournament of this caliber is so stress-inducing on the group running it that it has the potential to break even the most tight-knit friendships. I'd elaborate but it's not my business to have to go into details and I'm sure most people could get the gist of what I mean by reading through the last few pages.

It's too late now, but my suggestion is that the next time there's any animosity (which will be inevitable as you do more major tournaments!) you guys either discuss the aftermath IRL or at the very least within the privacy of PM's. We're all big kids, except Ray who is permafifteen.

Major props to Korea John for organizing something huge. From my perspective as a regular attendee, it was successful and smooth. Kind of like when giving speeches, the audience usually can't tell the speaker made a mistake unless they explicitly state they said something wrong. All the last few pages did was make me curious about what went wrong, when it's clearly none of my business.

This thread so quickly turned into the biggest troll mosh-pit I've ever seen WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED :o... Oh well, might as well dive in and make a funny quote with Camaro and Spirit-

"CT COMBO'S?! MAX SHRUGGIN HIS SHOULDERS, LIKE "I dont have this game!" WHAT A LIAR.. He's obviously been practicing SOMEHOW........ He brings his brand new HD TV and his PS3 under his blankets at night, and PLAYS IT... WITH A FLASHLIGHT... like- "I GOTTA GET THESE COMBO'S, NO ONE MUST KNOW!!!"... and then his mom comes up in his room-"MAX, ARE YOU PLAYIN BLAYZBLOO?!".. NO MOM NO! DONT COME IN!!! NOT NOW MOM!!!"

Oh yeah forgot to mention this: shoutouts to Dacidbro for dressing stylishly and then ruining it with FLIPFLOPS.

Just goes to show that I can troll anything. Even style.