Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tianyuan2k4

Japanese 2nd Hokuto Combo DVD!!!

the first combo dvd completely ended the game's life what the fuck are they even capable of finding in the 2nd dvd; like a glitch that makes the game playable?

the first combo dvd completely ended the game's life

what the fuck are they even capable of finding in the 2nd dvd; like a glitch that makes the game playable?

COMBOS THAT DONT KILL? RIDICULOUS.

I wonder how anyone can bother with this game at high level, its pointless.

Tiamat, have you finish downloading the videos?

I tried but it got stuck at 7 hours 20 minutes for the rest of the day after I talked to you. :( I'll check out the links you posted

Fuck hell you bastards deleted my post >:|. EDIT: HOLY SHIT THEY USED UI-70 MUSIC FOR THE DVD. WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN. AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS SONG WAS USED FOR JUDA'S PART(Forsaken Doll). WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN.

man the Rei part was too awesome Wish the Shin one has more variety. I like the death combo on Mamiya at the beginning though. XD

maybe it's only disapointing to ppl who play those characters XD (does not play rei, but disapointed in the Shin part)

I found the combos to be overall quite entertaining. Jagi's final combo was hilarious with the fake out FKO, Kenshiro's spazz on banishing strikes + exactly 100 hits, use of weird looking normals (Elbows, Raoh's far 5B, etc.), Heart building up enough hit count to repeatedly AA grab + ends with butt drop death. Simply put, it was fun to watch.

I wonder how anyone can bother with this game at high level, its pointless.

then you should ask Mago, White, Shiro, Tetsu, KI, GX, DK, Naori, Pochi, Hige, Tomono, Pochi, Zen, etc for that matter.

I don't know why I bother with this game either :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

OMG, Shiro sama is here... but... he can post in English??? :psyduck: What did you switch to Raoh, Shiro sama? You have to comeback to teach Amiba players more lessons of learning Hokuto Shinken properly! :vbang:

OMG, Shiro sama is here... but... he can post in English??? :psyduck:

What did you switch to Raoh, Shiro sama? You have to comeback to teach Amiba players more lessons of learning Hokuto Shinken properly! :vbang:

All you need to know is:

シロですよ。

and

おめえはもうしんでいる。

I found the combos to be overall quite entertaining. Jagi's final combo was hilarious with the fake out FKO, Kenshiro's spazz on banishing strikes + exactly 100 hits, use of weird looking normals (Elbows, Raoh's far 5B, etc.), Heart building up enough hit count to repeatedly AA grab + ends with butt drop death. Simply put, it was fun to watch.

Word, the Jagi final combo was too strong! :yaaay:

Thanks for posting this (and thanks Pharaon for hosting it on your site!) I'll try and put this up on YouTube today.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0F9176E6AF2AA9E5