Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doren2k

SER v.2 Tournament Videos.

Actually the Jam vs Jam match up is retarded its like Cable vs Cable no real strategy just spamming 2s, iad 214k, and FB puffballs basically

If you watch our matches agianst other people youll notice there is a HUGE difference between our play

First mistake AHVB.

CABLE WINS.

Actually the Jam vs Jam match up is retarded its like Cable vs Cable no real strategy just spamming 2s, iad 214k, and FB puffballs basically

If you watch our matches agianst other people youll notice there is a HUGE difference between our play

Like most mirror matches.

Excellent matches. Wow, you guys are pretty damn good. Watching you all play pretty much inspired me to become a better player myself. Anyway back to watching the rest of the matches.

i see no faust beasting your telling me Zinac was the only one reppin the doctor there?!?!!?

Too bad I didn't get any matches recorded. No one can see an AMERICAN slayer doing SUPERJUMP combos.

I do those.

I also do no jump combos oh snap.

Nice matches, at least the ones I've watched so far.

Ok guys, need some help here. This DVD was the last one recorded downstairs. These matches are from the last half of the DVD; the first half is corrupt or something. I *believe* these are from State v. State. I'm not sure since I didn't touch DVDRs all weekend.

#1: SE-Rv.2 Unknown(SL) vs. Unknown(AN)

#2: SE-Rv.2 Doomscyther(RO) vs. Unknown(AN)

#3: SE-Rv.2 Doomscyther(RO) vs. Unknown(ED)

#4: SE-Rv.2 Doomscyther(RO) vs. Unknown(BR)

#5: SE-Rv.2 Unknown(JO) vs. Unknown(BR)

#6: SE-Rv.2 Doomscyther(RO) vs. Unknown(PO)

#7: SE-Rv.2 Unknown(JO) vs. Unknown(PO)

#8: SE-Rv.2 Unknown(SL) vs. Unknown(PO)

I can tell you a couple of the peeps by looking at the colors and the gameplay. The unknown Slayer is lousiana Mike, Anji is Yohei, Eddie is Kumiho, Bridet is Jais. Pot is Marn ocving, Louisiana's team in team tourny.

More like gay. Wouldn't give me any room.

:psyduck: He gave you plenty of room, you just didn't know what to do with it