Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doren2k

SER v.2 Tournament Videos.

Why are the matches of Espada losing missing, but apparently the ones where they do semi-decent up? Fucking TN.

There's nothing going on like that Marn. I assure you we put up all videos that we possibly can. The only ones I was responsible for I've put up. Half of the DVD I was in charge of I cannot decode or view for some reason. Sometimes this shit just happens. Careful dogging a whole state ;)

I wanna see losers finals team shittalk vs espadas1 part 2 aka rape party aka did his controller get disconnected? aka did he fall asleep during the match? aka latiff is aizen thats when you see what team espadas is really about ESPADAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why are the matches of Espada losing missing, but apparently the ones where they do semi-decent up? Fucking TN.

Are you freaking serious? Do you ever even think about what you type before you post? Why do you insist on trash talking TN? N8 already said part of the Videos got corrupted. F#cking Marn. :(

I wanna see losers finals team shittalk vs espadas1 part 2 aka rape party aka did his controller get disconnected? aka did he fall asleep during the match? aka latiff is aizen thats when you see what team espadas is really about

ESPADAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

let Latiff do the trashtalkin............HE was the beast!!! His victory wasn't as good as our's (not ALL OF EM'?!).

let Latiff do the trashtalkin............HE was the beast!!! His victory wasn't as good as our's (not ALL OF EM'?!).

funny how latiffs victory isnt "OUR" victory but Boss slayers random victory is somehow "OUR'S" lol

good shit

and for the record latiffs victory was way more serious then boss's latiff flat out SHUT YOU GUYS DOWN COMPLETELY random mash out super gets no respect sorry

Flash - what's wrong with a super? Look at that round more carefully. He had no burst and almost no life left.....but had 75% tension. In that situation, why the hell not use it? me, boss, and shin are all from Memphis, TN and play each other regularly; therefore, a win from one of us is a win for TN. U guys just assembled team top players and threw in Latiff to get a quick win. good shit. also, no mashing supers ova here. u messed up a jam combo and had to suffer the consequences for missing a FUCKING COMBO WITH FUCKING JAM (i guess it is possible)!! unacceptable, Peter....un-fucking-acceptable. I would understand if you dropped a chipp combo or a sol combo, or at least a character that takes skill to do the damaging combos....but JAM?!

:psyduck: He gave you plenty of room, you just didn't know what to do with it

Yeah I actually dropped a throw combo and didn't even use an air spike. I play silly under pressure, but enough about the exuses. I played bad. :vbang:

Yawn, enough trash talkin', more money, 3:1 odds. Me/Peter vs you 3 at FRXI. Put up however much you want. No Latif the choke artist. Just me and Peter. How can you not take this after shit talking so much and conspiring to not show your team losses. It's alright. It's okay, me and Peter will shut up after you guys accept this money match. You guys would have leveled up by then. And if you guys don't know math (I assume you don't, you know, since you guys think 3rd place > 2nd place and 13th > 1st), this is how it should go. You 3 put up $100 each.. That's $300... So we will put up $900. $900 REALLY?! THAT'S SO MUCH MONEY! WHY SHOULDN'T WE DO IT, I MEAN WE BEAT THOSE GUYS BEFORE RIGHT! ESPECIALLY THAT 2-5 MATCH! I WAS SO CLOSE! We both have to win FT5 with all 3 of you to make it an even BETTER deal for you guys, and if we fail and $900 to you guys... WOW WHY SHOULDN'T WE DO IT, THAT'S OUR WHOLE TRIP TO FRXI RIGHT THERE GUYS! SO FREE MONEY! EDIT: Alex G. wants in on this, so we will UP IT TO 5:1 ODDS! Want to be the best? Play against the best. Do it.

Yawn, enough trash talkin', more money, 3:1 odds.

Me/Peter vs you 3 at FRXI. Put up however much you want. No Latif the choke artist. Just me and Peter. How can you not take this after shit talking so much and conspiring to not show your team losses. It's alright. It's okay, me and Peter will shut up after you guys accept this money match. You guys would have leveled up by then. And if you guys don't know math (I assume you don't, you know, since you guys think 3rd place > 2nd place and 13th > 1st), this is how it should go.

You 3 put up $100 each.. That's $300... So we will put up $900. $900 REALLY?! THAT'S SO MUCH MONEY! WHY SHOULDN'T WE DO IT, I MEAN WE BEAT THOSE GUYS BEFORE RIGHT! ESPECIALLY THAT 2-5 MATCH! I WAS SO CLOSE! We both have to win FT5 with all 3 of you to make it an even BETTER deal for you guys, and if we fail and $900 to you guys... WOW WHY SHOULDN'T WE DO IT, THAT'S OUR WHOLE TRIP TO FRXI RIGHT THERE GUYS! SO FREE MONEY!

EDIT: Alex G. wants in on this, so we will UP IT TO 5:1 ODDS!

Want to be the best? Play against the best. Do it.

we got a deal niggah.....even if I have to put up the whole $300. To clear up any confusion you have, no one said that 3rd >1st or 13th>1st. For a group of quote on quote "scrubs from Memphis" placing 3rd is extraordinary. Hell placing 13th and beating good players in the process is extraordinary for "an idiot scrub from TN". What you're doing is hellah dumb, but I won't turn it down no way. We got 5 months to up our games.......you guys are toast.

Don't try to throw Alex G. in this shit. Its gonna be you and Flash ($900) vs the three ESPADA ($300). You both have to win FT5 against the 3 of us while we only have to win 2/3. Keep your word this time guys. I don't wan't to see 3 of you as a team instead of two the same way how I saw Eddie in our MM when it was supposed to be only slawass subs.

If you wan't to silence "a bunch of scrubs from Memphis" then STR8 RAPE THEIR ASSES like you said you would do.

Plz don't stop the trash talk....it's just getting fun.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT HYPE SON!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be recorded!!!!! HYPE!!! I might take the underdogs on the side bet MEMPHIS LEVEL UPPPPPPPPPPP

Don't try to throw Alex G. in this shit. Its gonna be you and Flash ($900) vs the three ESPADA ($300). You both have to win FT5 against the 3 of us while we only have to win 2/3. Keep your word this time guys. I don't wan't to see 3 of you as a team instead of two the same way how I saw Eddie in our MM when it was supposed to be only slawass subs.

I think marn ment 2on3 team tourney style but if you wanna do seperate 1on1s we can do that too

its funny how you say you guys got 5 months to get better lol atleast you realize right now you guys arent ready but your forgetting one thing while your trying to get to this level....were leaving it

PS - majin dont worry about it you dont have to be so scared of alex lol hes not part of this