Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWBeta

[CS1-CS2] GNU is the Password - Makoto PSN/Live IDs

PSN: Dr_Tom_

Region: West Coast

Just a side note, I'm terrible at this game and extremely terrible with Makoto. But, as they say, practice makes perfect.

XBL Vabryn

I've played pretty frequently since release and my Makoto is painful. If you're in the Southeast-ish area or just have some really good Internets, let's play :)

XBL - second movement

I'm moving into my dorm tomorrow so I'll FINALLY have a decent connection...I've been running training mode and score attack with Makoto and not much else...could REALLY use some human player experience...frickin score attack tager...

Oh and I guess I'd be technically east coast...kind of. More like south east though...

PSN - choysauce85 / west / pink-blonde

i dunno if this is going to be too bothersome but i think we should include our main COLOR with this thread! lol, it'll help id players if we get our matches recorded (like the infamous green tager. you guys know who that is)

i call the white/pink with blonde hair on the first page of colors.

PSN - choysauce85 / west / pink-blonde

i dunno if this is going to be too bothersome but i think we should include our main COLOR with this thread! lol, it'll help id players if we get our matches recorded (like the infamous green tager. you guys know who that is)

i call the white/pink with blonde hair on the first page of colors.

gonna start using the blue/dark blue one on right now for the next 3 or 4 hrs or so if anyone wants to pratactice /spar

PSN: ImShiawase [Midwest / Indiana] ~ Add at your own risk. My connection isn't too great but I would like to get some fights in with fellow Dustloopers.

If anyone wnats to play me so I can learn this matchup get at me. Otherwise, I'll be adding a few people on XBL.