Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

lol well i cant actually play yet, unless that oe guy in dc replys to my message. but ive been studying jap matches to see the possibilities so when i do play know what to look for.

My Rei is probably still better than your Rei just because you never play the game. But seriously though, given how infrequently you and every else gets to play, it's no big deal. I just happen to have played it probably the second most of anyone around here and I just happen to learn new characters fast. When the console version hits, it's going to be a whole 'nother story.

Has ne1 received this n their local arcade. I heard the american release was supposed to come out around now and wonderin have ne1 got this yet. We have it @ pz in houston but wonderin if it is out newhere else.

The US release has been out since Feb 06, I got my Fist of the North Star kit for my cabinet at home around that time. Check the HnK gathering thread for more info on arcades that have it.

Is it with american voice actors. Last year it was said that the game was scheduled for widespread release in america in december of this year. It was on sammy website and everything. I was just wondering did that happen or did it never happened. In Houston we been playin the game since it first came out in japan but I wanted it in malls and stuff so more ppl could play it like they did with ggxx.

Augh, I can't wait for the console release of this game! D: Going to houston to play this game is not a very good idea, as the travel time is like 4 to 5 hours. :/ Just felt like expressing my frustration and also... Does Play-asia still hold the pre-order bonus? I heard that the game already did so good on play-asia because of so many pre-orders. What other good sites to pre-order this from are there?

what bothers me is.. there's no TOKI thread here. Any tips for the aspiring TOKI player? (No playa hatin' plz)

OZ SHIT OH SNAP REI GHETTO LOOPS SOL BADGUY IS BACK, FUCK GG REI IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Raoh is FUCKING BEAST TOO. OH SHIT SPIKE TO NUCLEAR PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCK God I love this game more than anything else right now. Kenshiro is Wierd, SOMEONE TEACH ME KEN. Gotta Learn Souther too, and Toki.

Sign in to follow this