Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

I found the complete sprite/sound rip of HnK on a Chinese mugen forum, so I collected it all into one big zip for your avatar making enjoyment. The sprites aren't aligned, but they're all there, so people wanting to make fancy animated gifs have the resources for it.

http://penguin-mayhem.net/james/hnk/hnk_sprite-sound_rip.zip

Note - some sprite are missing, including Mamiya's sprites for when she gets FKO'd by Rei.

Thanks for the sprites man. Now what i am looking for is the opening movie of the game. Does anybody know wher can I find the movie with good quality? avi or mpeg if possible. Thanks

i guess this somewhat belongs into odds & ends, since we have no other news thread:

HNK & atomiswave is now emultated. newest version of demul supports it.

also, i started a german wiki for HNK: see here.

I guess this also belongs in Odds & Ends, but HnK is now playable online via the latest version of Demul. Last I checked the HnK IRC channel it was pretty dead, is it still around?

that sounds kool, but i think that my pc maybe wouldnt be capable to handle it

Been trying to set up this netplay plugin, but I can't even config it in demul. When I click on "netplay" in the config menu, nothing happens. Did anyone make this work yet?

seriously, forget about netplay for now. the emulator doesn't even run without input lag, add kawaks netcode on top of that, you're in for a mess.

Been trying to set up this netplay plugin, but I can't even config it in demul. When I click on "netplay" in the config menu, nothing happens. Did anyone make this work yet?

Put the stuff for the plugin into the plugin folder. Then start the app and go to Config->Plugins. You should be able to change it, if you have more than one netplay plugin available.

probably not the thread to ask but, it was the only thread i saw with recent activity.

what does the c and f in c5D and f5D represent?

It's ok to post in threads that have been quiet for a long time. If a quiet thread is where your post belongs, then that's where your post belongs.

close and far

I guess this also belongs in Odds & Ends, but HnK is now playable online via the latest version of Demul. Last I checked the HnK IRC channel it was pretty dead, is it still around?

Anytime I checked it no one was there. But I haven't been on IRC in years.

I'm trying to get HnK to work on my pc but I cant even test it without my stick. It would be great to play more people in this game.

i should have known it stood for that heh.

Thanks.

it's a shame hnk isnt running to well online(so im told, havent been able to try it myself with someone yet)

lol sorry, took me a month to see this post. don't worry, there are still some hnk players left alive somewhere on their respective tropical islands.. here's my smoke signal ^^

tell me about it, many of my friends that played hnk are busy with other games right now :/

Sign in to follow this