Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

No. And the OSTs for the old anime are great...trying finding the new themes for Raoh Den by Crystal King also. And I don't think this is the place to ask such a thing, but eh. Very few people have this game, still. I would imagine that the soundtrack, as well as the game itself, would release all in one wave with all the other new HnK stuff.

Sellin eh? 125... what would I need to make it work? I'd actually be prospective about it... its just, I know the game is between 400 and 800, depending on where u look... but I'd probably need to ask Ed, since Ed's looks like its the atomiswave itself, not consolized, and he uses like... this box with stuff inside that I dunno what it is, lol, GB, u know what that is? u know what I'm talkin about... but... are they specified, each AW, so this one is only Jamma, or could it happen to work with other things. sides, I asked about it first, lol, dibs

No. And the OSTs for the old anime are great...trying finding the new themes for Raoh Den by Crystal King also. And I don't think this is the place to ask such a thing, but eh. Very few people have this game, still.

I would imagine that the soundtrack, as well as the game itself, would release all in one wave with all the other new HnK stuff.

wiki has a small sample of a song by crystal king but I don't know if that is the new one. heck the release date info for the game ost would be nice like when the kof xi ost came out before the ps2 game was finally released awhile ago.

Does anyone have any idea whats going in the "boost_bug" video that white posted on his blog? Edit: "so why did Hydra have to get a supergun AND a consolized atomis? and anyways, how much u selling the supergun for?" I ordered the Fist of the North Star kit and originally planned to just use my arcade cabinet but when my cabinet was taking too long, I ordered a consolized AW. I planned on having the consolized one to take to tourneys/friends houses and to just use the mobo from the kit for the cab, but I don't really need to do that anymore.

Oh yeah Hydra! I saw some pics of your arcade cab but that was when it was still being built. Have any finished cabinant pictures?

Does anyone have any idea whats going in the "boost_bug" video that white posted on his blog?

I'm also not sure, BUT, watching some kenshiro vids, I think it has something to do with OTGs after super jump combos. If you noticed in White's vid, he did a super jump combo then some OTGs. Then after that, the blocked hits equal to big increments on the boost bar.

While watching some old ken vids, I noticed that after ken did a super jump combo(usually after his D -> 236 D combo), ken got huge increments on his boost bar with hits on his next set of attacks if he hits a non-super OTG attack after it (like stand A -> qcf C).

I'm still not sure though. Anyone willing to try it out? It will be a few days before I could visit my local arcade.

I'm also not sure, BUT, watching some kenshiro vids, I think it has something to do with OTGs after super jump combos. If you noticed in White's vid, he did a super jump combo then some OTGs. Then after that, the blocked hits equal to big increments on the boost bar.

While watching some old ken vids, I noticed that after ken did a super jump combo(usually after his D -> 236 D combo), ken got huge increments on his boost bar with hits on his next set of attacks if he hits a non-super OTG attack after it (like stand A -> qcf C).

I'm still not sure though. Anyone willing to try it out? It will be a few days before I could visit my local arcade.

Nah, I don't think that's it because G.X. can do it, and he never had to do it your way in order to get the bug to work.

Anyone seen Rei's teleport bug? Osuza does in 20060814-3 @ 2:46 @ Kuuronn's site. It looks like it could be useful....

Oh yeah Hydra! I saw some pics of your arcade cab but that was when it was still being built. Have any finished cabinant pictures?

Here are the complete pics. Shitty tv is too nice. Has to be turned on with a spoon. Anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area is welcome to come over and play.

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/3518/dscn0284ey7.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6448/dscn0285it4.jpg

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/5923/dscn0293iu5.jpg

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3756/dscn0294je6.jpg

Wow, nice set up. Makes me want to play on it. I like that you made the sticks and buttons changeable so that the player can play either jap or american layout.

I've been lucky enuff that Ed's been bringing it up, he had it yesterday and today... I forgot about makin vids... but I think I'm starting to pick back up... This game just makes me psyched...

wowzers man.......................is the artwork used for the joystick from the recent raoh movie because I haven't seen that art in game.........

I used wallpapers from Raoh Gaiden.

Nah, I don't think that's it because G.X. can do it, and he never had to do it your way in order to get the bug to work.

Looking at the mamiya 100% combo mr. mamation posted on the mamiya thread, it supports my theory. If you look at mamiya vid at around 00:33, she gains large boost increments after hitting rei with an OTG(right after that high jump combo).

This is not probably the only way to do it, but I think this is one way of doing it.

So how did GX do it?

Looking at the mamiya 100% combo mr. mamation posted on the mamiya thread, it supports my theory. If you look at mamiya vid at around 00:33, she gains large boost increments after hitting rei with an OTG(right after that high jump combo).

This is not probably the only way to do it, but I think this is one way of doing it.

So how did GX do it?

GX does it almost the same. It's just that instead of using OTGs to build the boost bar, he uses 623C, which builds insane boost meter in itself. The result is Raoh gets three fill boost bars if you do it right.

So after rewatching Mamiya's 100% combo, I think you get the boost bug to work if you do a lot of OTG hits, interrupt it with something else, and then do something that builds you boost bar. With the examples given, Mamiya interrupts the OTG hits with super -> jump combo, and Raoh does it by stopping his combo and landing his 623C on a blocking opponent.

Obviously this idea needs to be tested unless there's already a confirmed answer to this, but it seems to explain both different ways that Mamiya and Raoh can activiate the bug.

Nohoho did the Rei glitch twice yesterday!!! He boost cancel the first one and let the second one freeze the game. All those KOF kids saw it jaw dropped! It did balance the game nicely. It's up to me to do the Shin version now, hehe.

Sign in to follow this