Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

WHAT IS THE BUG WITH SHIN BECAUSE ITS OK FOR REI BUT I HAVE NEVER SEE THE SHIN BUG . ac + 62369 e-b ??? please confirm me thanks for rei is 2 bug in 1 combo ? sorry it's just because it's diificult for me to know because i dont speak english. :china:

WHAT IS THE BUG WITH SHIN BECAUSE ITS OK FOR REI BUT I HAVE NEVER SEE THE SHIN BUG .

ac + 62369 e-b ??? please confirm me thanks

for rei is 2 bug in 1 combo ?

sorry it's just because it's diificult for me to know because i dont speak english. :china:

I asked Kindebu at Evo about shin/thouther having the same glitch as Rei but he told me no. He even tried to do it for a few minutes with Shin but he wasn't able to do it.

Okay, I did the bug twice yesterday, command is easy but the timing is quite strict: A+C > 623 E~C, it's E ~C not C ~E. You just need to do the boost version of ground 623C after A+C that was it. But it doesn't work if it's too fast or slow. Rei's hand was touching opp's leg when he perform that uppercut. That's what I saw.

where is exactely the for see the stage 4 discution because all are writting in japanese.i search the rei/toki/and shin thread discution in stage 4.it's possible to see stage 4 forum in english ? nobody speak jaanese here for translate the best technique about all characteres ?i search all best link about hnk ( dustloop / kurroon / stage 4 /site nax,ki,kureinai and ...??? )

Just wait Bruno, just wait. No worry. Once I start to put all those combos and tricks here, you will be busy for a few months if you are willing to digging into this game. Now my school just started and I am about to finish up Shin vs strategy portion. I dont have time to read those long thread at this moment. Give me two weeks...

Perhaps it's the strict timing, character specific? Who knows. The Rei glitch only happen once in 3 matches for me. It's about 1/150? Remember it's 623 E~C. Oh, that's for Rei. Ken's could be different if it does exist!

Now that I look at it, it looks like he's TKing his rapid slash attack and not his flying kick. Raoh infinite doesn't work on everyone AFAIK because it's something weird about running under the other person. But it works on at least two characters that I know of.

"Now that I look at it, it looks like he's TKing his rapid slash attack and not his flying kick." that and if you watch the vid again and listen carefully he does his gokutoken afterwards to cancel it or something. this glitch doesn't make them bounce like flubber though.

White posted a new tier list on his blog yesterday, there is comments on all characters if someone wants to translate those, that would be nice. - S > Rei, Toki. - A > Juda, Raoh. - B > Shin, Heart, Ken. - C > Thouther, Mamiya. - D > Jagi.

White posted a new tier list on his blog yesterday, there is comments on all characters if someone wants to translate those, that would be nice.

- S > Rei, Toki.

- A > Juda, Raoh.

- B > Shin, Heart, Ken.

- C > Thouther, Mamiya.

- D > Jagi.

Rei's upper glitch is really pushing him above all others (although it's banned in tournament from what I heard). Toki... doesn't have bad match up, if not huge advantage, at all...

Juda, have great advantage again lower tiers, but have serious trouble to versus Raoh and able to fight Toki and Rei decently. Raoh, Rei's nemesis, has the new Sai loop though it's possible to miss sometimes.

Shin has the glitch though still average since he is in disadvantage against the higher tiers.

Heart has B+D/typhoon loop but that's not enough against the top tiers...

Ken's damaging combo is good but it's hard to use him in general.

Souther, actually has advantage against tier B and below, but lose badly to top 4...

Mamiya, only has advantage versus Heart, lol!

Jagi, you are already dead...

Sign in to follow this