Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

For Rei's DP glitch, it's not banned in japanese tournaments actually from what i heard. Benj, a french HNK players living in japan said that it was about to be banned because it can make the atomiswave to crash if you get to the time up, but after all they didn't banned it because you really have to want it for crashing the board since you can cancel into infinite ground bounce for the win anyway. You can see a Rei doing it quite frequently at a-cho, it's really really broken but well, how would you banned this when you see the new Raoh's Sai loop...

From newest Arcadia! 1: GundamSeed Destiny vs ZAFT II 2: Tekken 5 DR 3: Virtua Fighter 5 (RV1) 4: Melty Blood Act Candenza 5: Guilty Gear XX Slash 6: Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 7: Power Smash 3 8: Hokuto no Ken 9: Kinnikuman Mascle GP 10: The King of Fighters XI Last month KOF XI was #8 and Hnk was #9...

^why repost vids thats already posted on youtube? Not just you but ppl in general.

I don't know about you, but its helpful for me. I don't have a lot of time to search for Hokuto no Ken game vids on youtube. When I did I search last time, these vids aren't there. Or if its there, it doesn't come up when you seach Hokuto no Ken or Fist of the North star on the search bar (actually a lot of vids don't show up even if you mix or add the character names, you need to go to a related vid to get what you're looking for).

Thanks for the vids TY! Just want to let you know that some people appreciate what you do. :)

well for one its kinda like anouncing vids of yourself and getting a cretique on it. also its good to just have a link to everything under one thread. when i have time i'll put all the links in one post (at the front of course) and organize them.

Actually, if not Toki's powerful throw, I probably wont have that much problem against him. Because I dont have to play throw or attack guessing game when my character is pinned down in the corner. I can block with 2A>2A>2D>623B all day as long as a 70% life wall throw is not involved. Once Toki try something stupid, then it's your job to catch it and punish him.

^I agree, because not only have you got the high/low mix-up in the corner for big damage, you've also got the throw mix-up too. It would deffinately weaken his game, that's for sure.

Well, I don't know about good mix-up but it's there, everyone has it. The point I was trying to make is you have far more worries of being hit with big damage than normal... I think he's right in saying it would weaken his game.

The most scary part is that Toki's throw meats slower attack like Shin's crouching C or banishing strike or even crouch B! So Shin has... Crouching A left? You want to use it when Toki's 2A is better in range and speed plus his brutal IAD D in the corner? Lol! Okay, you could try to pull upback, if you are luck enough not getting hit by toki's 2A, you could dodge both Toki attacks and throw. Then you have to worry about Toki's air unblockable 214214C :( If Toki's throw only does around 25 ~ 35 it will be much more reasonable... Remember, Toki has wrap trap/IAD D in the center and mid/throw in the corner. That's good enough for him.

Yeah, for most ppl, they either stop playing after eating the Toki reversal combo, or brain dead after Raoh's Sai combo. The good thing about Shiro and G.X. are they dont give up in any situation. That's what really separate them from others. The combo they do is not something others cant do. In fact they do miss combo just like others as you can see. All they do is just keep playing, looking for opportunity to get the initiative instead of critizing the cheesy gameplay.

Sign in to follow this