Sign in to follow this  
nohoho

Odds and Ends

took a whole day but i finally unlocked shu also. he's ok to use but i'm not a big fan of the nanto users so i didn't play around long enough to see what broken stuff he has. going to try to unlock kaioh, hyouh, bolge, and ryu next. the one i'm looking forward to use is ryu though. mainly because he has moves from both raoh and kenshiro. like how rock h. has moves from geese and terry :yaaay:

I'm working on an advanced technique FAQ for the game. So far this is the order of things: Notation Guide Triangle Jumping Boosting Basics Recovery Boosting Startup Boosting Instant Attack Boosting Pre-Boosting Post-Boosting Hit-Pause Canceling Run Install Boosting Neutral Boosting Moves Ending with a Backwards Direction Wallbounce Basics Wallbounce Height + Distance Effects Debounce + Rebounce Opposite Wall Bouncing Star Basics Relaunch Star Glitches Jump Install Star Glitches Command Throw Star Glitches I'm not sure if I'll include character specific techniques in here or not yet... still like Kenshiro's boosted DP and whatever. Anyway, did I miss anything important? Edit: Totally forgot Triangle Jumping -_-

For star basics, I think max charged Banishing Strike can break star limit. Also can you really C+D > auto boost after Juda's normal throw? I saw ppl mentioned it's possible in the corner. Well, that could be something. What else?

Also can you really C+D > auto boost after Juda's normal throw? I saw ppl mentioned it's possible in the corner. Well, that could be something.

Doesn't seem like it, since the other player is in a different state (perhaps)?

JUDA CAN DO AUTO BOOST AFTER NORMAL THROW > C+D IN THE CORNER!!! I was jaw dropped, oh well, three star FKO isn't that hard after all? You just need an aura gauge for 214214C OTG then 236C+D: normal throw > C+D > 6AB > 214214C > 236C+D

i was playing toki and trying to help my friend learn how to beat him and apparently if you IB his attack before he warps then it will push him back and make 2A completely wiff. Just thought i'd stick that out there since i didn't know that...

man i got me some serious play time at the columbus tourney. I was surprised that there was actually a few people who knew how to play and wanted to play HnK with me. Heres my experience having actual vs. finally. 1- Toki is fuckshit broke. 2- Okay, SERIOUSLY How many times am i going to miss combos with Rei??? I want rei to be my main, but WHAT THE SHIT my RAOH won me the most matches, and I really feel that Im not the greatest with Raoh cause I always fucking miss that link unless I mash it, and my friends say "YOU CANT BE SUCCESSOR TO HOKUTO SHINKEN IF YOU MASH" 3- Wow Mr. Heart youre broken too, but thats okay. 4-Im fucking awesome, Who can beat me ? not you thats for sure. 5- Actually 4 is a lie, there was a good guy who could actually do Technical Raoh stuff and play Toki REALLY well, and not so much Kenshiro. Whack shit though: I win if I use Raoh scrubness. I DONT GET IT?????? REI WHY CANT YOU WIN ME MATCHES Oh yeah Be on the look OUT for a Combovideo from me soon, It will be thE BEST COMBO VIDEO FOR HNK EVER. Mr. Mammation knows what im talking about STARING IN THE HEART OF DARKNESS WOAH WOAH GIVE YOU MY LIFE GIVE YOU MY ENERGY DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN but first I gotta finish my Metal Gear Online Tribute Video as the games servers went down :(

;129978']but first I gotta finish my Metal Gear Online Tribute Video as the games servers went down :(

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I never got to play it but I was going to set it up by the end of the month! Life has no meaning!

oh shit a DS game? All I have to say is I better have to mash the touch screen to do Hyakuretsken. Wait, I can't be succesor to Hokuto Shinken if i Mash :(

;129978']STARING IN THE HEART OF DARKNESS WOAH WOAH GIVE YOU MY LIFE GIVE YOU MY ENERGY

EASE MAH PAIN, EASE MAH RONERINESS!!!

Dude your posts are hella random. I still lol at "OH SHIT SPIKE TO NUCLEAR PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCK".

Pachinko :gonk:. Seriously, like who plays these console pachinko games? I suppose playing pachinko on your DS is better than playing real pachinko in some seedy parlor while the blanket of cigarette smoke destroys your body from the inside (NOT UNLIKE A CERTAIN 1800 YEAR OLD MARTIAL ART).

Okay why did nobody ever tell me you can hit up or down when knocked down to get up faster or slower? I really had no idea.

wait.... what?????

Sign in to follow this