Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroic_Legacy

Illinois: What was lost is now found

*crickets* I cant provide a place to play at but im always down for some games. We need to get this scene back growing since another gg wont be out anytime soon

http://shoryuken.com/f7/focus-fire-event-wong-marn-more-dec-11th-12th-over-%2410-000-cash-prizes-247063/

Trying to get a BBCS midwest event going. Post up on SRK and get BBCS on the main game list! You should also show up to beat up my scrubby Tager!

Dead thread is dead. Nobody from current scene posts on Dustloop.

I just finished moving to Chicago Suburbs for my job. If anyone is interested I am available past 5 or weekends. It's been about 2 months since I last played so I'm itching to get some games in.

TJL

I'm in the suburbs all December and during the summers, but I go to school downtown! I'm working on getting together a Blazblue gathering down here and maybe we can take trips out to you guys in the burbs every so often!

Ryoko everyone is in the Suburbs! Post up on the Shoryuken Chicago thread! Get known! We will invite you to gatherings too!

If it's possible, please provide me with details at DL. I'm not big on posting all over the place. And thank you for the invitation.

This and the Chicago thread seem too dead....

Galloping Ghost has Melty Blood AC and I think GGX - http://www.gallopingghostarcade.com/

Not sure if he has them in machines yet.... Ton of fighters to play there if you haven't been and you're in the 'burbs.

I've got HnK and all the Guilty Gears here in the Northwest Burbs. :)

@ Supa

Awesome! I'd love to actually sit down and learn GG. Blazblue was my first fighter and it's really the only fighting i'm proficient in. I'm in the NW Burbs, we should work out some gatherings!

Also, this goes out to all in the chicagoland area/players willing to come out here. I'm working on organizing the chicago blazblue scene into a compiled list of players, because there are a LOT of stragglers who play alone and we never get to meet you! We could all use practice, and it's always nice to meet people/play in person. If you're interested in being involved, PM me and I'll let you know more about what I have in mind :)

@ Supa

Awesome! I'd love to actually sit down and learn GG. Blazblue was my first fighter and it's really the only fighting i'm proficient in. I'm in the NW Burbs, we should work out some gatherings!

Also, this goes out to all in the chicagoland area/players willing to come out here. I'm working on organizing the chicago blazblue scene into a compiled list of players, because there are a LOT of stragglers who play alone and we never get to meet you! We could all use practice, and it's always nice to meet people/play in person. If you're interested in being involved, PM me and I'll let you know more about what I have in mind :)

Add me on the list for Lombard. I've been playing more GGAC than BBCS lately - I was really hoping they'd launch the balance patch with Valk, but it seems that's delayed for quite some time....

If BlazBlue is seriously your first fighter - you have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Hit up gamestop or ebay for some great old titles like The Rumble Fish, Melty Blood, Fist of the North Star, Arkana Heart, Rival Schools...... :)

I have SSFIV and BB:CT/BB:CS for PS3. I have GGXXAC+ for PS2, and I'd like to try SF:3S and MB if I had the opportunity. I definitely want to get into more fighters, I just don't have people to practice with (nor the proper equipment...my stick doesnt work w/ PS2 and I don't have a JP PS2 for MB) but I'm working towards changing that! I also suck at SFFIV lol, links kill me.