Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

Tournament Legacy has everything under control, and has a rigid set schedule for streaming. They separate T6, SSFIV, BB, and 3S I believe, it has the schedule on their site. And unlike our terrible norcal scheduling, I'm sure they'll quick DQ for any latecomers making this smoother.

Stream is on www.socalregionals.com, top row on "Stream". And schedule on there too.

Are we even gonna be at the party??? Its friday...We won't be there till saturday :P

No a I was hoping for a BB party so i can record some casuals and IPW stuff, but no one has said anything about it :(

Oh man, I totally forgot

Accepting any MM with Bang, accepting most MM's with Ragna too

Initial call out list of people I (remember I) want to MM

Zong

Pulsr

Pozerwolf

Jan

Render

Damn near anyone else, too tired to remember more and dont know who all will be there

Wait preztel and Jan are coming? :v

Who is going to be streaming SCR? Also, can we expect equal or mostly equal representation of games from the stream? It would be disappointing for the BB scene and other scenes if SSFIV overshadows them. I mean it's understandable that SSFIV gets most of the limelight, as it is the biggest game there, but it would be disappointing for finals of other games get screwed over for SSFIV (like at Season's Beatings where SSFIV semi-finals were streamed over other games). I'm not sure how much influence Valle has over that, but an answer would be greatly appreciated. :)

Top 4 Finalists of BB:CS is being streamed on Sunday without any interruption. Rin is recording Saturday's pool play in the BB:CS section which will be the ONLY recording being done in the tournament aside from SSF4.

dsmoove, FT3 5? Donovan, FT3 5? :D

Rin, I believe so. Jan for sure, pretzel is at least a rumor.

Sure :3, and I will MM u Mike Z......I just hope I don't go broke DX

dsmoove, FT3 5? Donovan, FT3 5? :D

Rin, I believe so. Jan for sure, pretzel is at least a rumor.

I'm down for a FT3 or 5.

Nobody wants to MM me. :^P

I'll MM, I'll most likely get my ass beat though.

Of course I don't want to MM you, Mike.. if it goes badly, you have my money. If it goes well, I never hear the end of my character.

I would much rather enjoy my jacket and skullgirls with you

I'll MM Mike. ^_^ I need to get back for you taking that round of casuals back at West Toast XII in GG. Hellmonkey can't play Pot, can he? xD

dam sry im a bit late on this dacid(work:vbang:) but ya ill take ft3, and ken, ya im sure =0.

on a side note do we have anyone bring a gg setups?

Oh man, I totally forgot

Accepting any MM with Bang, accepting most MM's with Ragna too

Initial call out list of people I (remember I) want to MM

Zong

Pulsr

Pozerwolf

Jan

Render

Damn near anyone else, too tired to remember more and dont know who all will be there

<- doesn't mm

Dacid - nah, I don't complain about matchups no mo'. I just lose them. :^) You'll be surprised, it's a whole new me!

Dacid - nah, I don't complain about matchups no mo'. I just lose them. :^) You'll be surprised, it's a whole new me!

Oh! I see. Then I would happily MM if you really want to put yourself into that horrific matchup.

I'm really looking forward to this. ^_^

ZONG: I want to play you. $5 MM? Best of 5?

EDIT: I'm poor and free. >:3

Sure, I can afford to lose $5 if I lose.

Dacid, sure, but I'm broke. How much you lookin at MMin'?

I have $0 and don't get paid until tuesday after SCR. D:

Yo dawgs, I'm gonna be running down to SCR for BBCS myself. I am pretty much a nobody here and am terrible at this game and this will be the first big tournament I'll participate in. Anything helpful I should know/people I can stand by to not look too much like a loser? :psyduck:

hang out with Kyle (ZONG_one) that guy kinda looks like Justin Bieber and Iori Yagami put together. :3

Had me at Justin Bieber though I want to hang around zong just to sneak glances at his sticks anyway </homo>. Also I think I played you on PSN the other day if you remember playing and pressuring a mu until she died. =(

was it Ragna5B or SenaXLuna? :o and yes pressure is my strong point, too bad thats the only thing im good at and yeah I still want ZONG's Roberta stick,that shit is pro. :(