Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

Render and I taught Tokido the meaning of "salty," at least.

We explained it to him.

Sho pai!

hahaha, when Tokido was asked to saw a few words to the crowd after SSFIV grand finals (where he got 3rd), he just said:

"Too salty!"

I fuckin lol'd.

Coopa, you commentate fine. The only thing you really need to work on is you (and others, this isn't just you) go off on some random tangents for days and an entire match goes by when you're all just talking about some completely random shit lol. Just gotta make sure to not drift away from the match for too long.

Fuack I wanted to go to so cal! Maybe next year! Is it me or is bb scene getting bigger slowly but surely?! Aite fina watch those matches now and fuck math I hate that shot! It ain't fun unless im counting money!

For those that are unaware, BB had the 2nd biggest turnout at SCR. I think we had around 50 entrants. 2nd only to SSFIV (obviously).

Hey, Render. PM your aim or msn.

Anyone I contacted for possible followup interviews or podcasts, pm me your aim or msn, so we can schedule a time for work.

um... didn't hellmonkey lose to steveH? i'm pretty sure he did lots of frcs. also seriously hellmonkey was basically dicking around after pot and eddie.

also shoutouts to everyone for a cleanly run tourney and for all the fun times.

Now whose making excuses, and obviously you weren't watching the same match. He dropped so many combos, and FRCs it was crazy. Marlinpie was trolling him the whole time because he kept messing up. Steve H. himself said he couldn't get them out.

I was gonna write a huge post on how I felt about the current state of US BB, but in short almost everyone needs to ACTUALLY learn matchups and prepare for tournaments properly. Unfortunately I don't get to talk to all my wc bro's, but I know for sure one person actively prepared for it and two others likely did.

If Tokido actively prepared for it when so many people didn't, of course he would win.

Still good shit to WC making it out there anyways.

I was gonna write a huge post on how I felt about the current state of US BB, but in short almost everyone needs to ACTUALLY learn matchups and prepare for tournaments properly. Unfortunately I don't get to talk to all my wc bro's, but I know for sure one person actively prepared for it and two others likely did.

If Tokido actively prepared for it when so many people didn't, of course he would win.

Still good shit to WC making it out there anyways.

I'll see if I can get someone to contact Tokido for me. I just want a few short answers from him regarding BB. He will probably be back in Japan in about 3 - 4 days at most.

Any questions? I want only 3.

fuck it im gona buy a ps3 then i gues..hopefully i get to play some of you guys...

cuz ppl on xbl suck ;\

a few are good

also wtf..why is there only 3 vids of scr on bbvlog? pissing me of really ;|

What kind of proper preparation do you mean, LK?

Prolly playing offline against good players semi-regularly. Especially against top tiers/popular chars. Training mode for dat execution.

A3 should change his location to Hellmonkey's Wallet. =P

Hopefully all this joking/talk makes Evo pretty hype.

Completely forgot Tokido in CT so shame on me for taking that seriously lol.

hahaha, when Tokido was asked to saw a few words to the crowd after SSFIV grand finals (where he got 3rd), he just said:

"Too salty!"

I fuckin lol'd.

That's TOOOO FUCKING GOOD lol.

wow not even 60 entrants for BB. MW making WC look free

Yeah, I wish we had an extra 30 or 40 random scrubs to donate to the pot, like you guys do.

:kitty:

A3 should change his location to Hellmonkey's Wallet. =P

:yaaay:

I lol'd.

How do I play this game though is what I wanted to know. I played once a least a week and a half before SB:R, before that a few days before the local. I drove for 5 hours there with no sleep, no food and then went and fought him. Shouldn't have my mistake, he wins fair and square. I won't lose ever again I promise you that though. He didn't play Baiken for the most of the time because I was doing better against his Baiken than his Eddie.

hmm you actually believe this? that's kind of disappointing, i was hoping you learned something.

Relax they're gonna get uploaded soon enough.

lols was just watching you play in nci

you suck...jk

i wana play you see if im as good or worst then you ;(

good shit though.. lols at that makoto match

and that comentating was lols as fuck..my mom was asking wtf i was laughing and shit ;)

iPhone 4 money. You jealous. :)

I'm jealous you got a new phone.

But not jealous it's an iPhone.

Stay bandwagon nigga.

I only got $200, and that shit was all spent last night.

lols was just watching you play in nci

you suck...jk

i wana play you see if im as good or worst then you ;(

good shit though.. lols at that makoto match

and that comentating was lols as fuck..my mom was asking wtf i was laughing and shit ;)

Yea that was the worse I probably ever played. But yea I don't play much anymore but I'd be down to play sometime.

I've had an iPhone for a while. Fucking Biscuits threw a stick at my old one in rage and I had to buy a new one. And the new one only cost $218. And I pay $30 less a month now. SUP NIGGA.

SAVING MONEY. THAT'S WHAT'S POPPIN' IN THE HOOD

Lol. I just went out partying.

After I spent all of it, I walked outside and saw a $50 parking ticket on my car.

And I got sad.

<comment about how TX would have owned if we were there, stay free, etc>

Actually I'm sure Pozer already posted something salty so what am I even doing here?

How's it going guys!!!

Yeah, he did Fubar. How you doin lol

Also, for anyone talkin the shit, taking MMs for "that next big tournament you guys are going to make it out to"