Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

Hey, I can beat bang now.

I broke my curse.

I was just outplayed in the end.

All in all, I'm very happy with how I played.

hey i'm happy for you, now you get to shittalk dacidbro for a while. (if you want lol) But, bang is a pretty easy character to learn, so if its THAT big of an issue, beg someone to play bang. ( what happened to Xie's bang? it wasn't bad or anything). But yea, you seemed REALLY worried about bang pretourney and i'm glad you got his number now :3

you OWE ME (teach me how to get out of carl's shit later)!

Lol at the US being so free they lose to a nigga that doesn't play the game. Everybody just go back to GGAC!

I will show you the match up.

Hey, that's how Dacidbro "learned" it. ;)

Umm yeah.

We have no bang. D:

Xie's bang is free, lol. He only played bang to troll with like.. 4 seal combo > daifunka and stuff.

Lol at the US being so free they lose to a nigga that doesn't play the game. Everybody just go back to GGAC!

EDIT- I'm pretty sure Tokido had said he practiced for BB before he came here.

Also, go enter GG and get blown up by Japanese niggas who don't even play the game.

DOUBLE EDIT- Oh wait, you're in Alabama. Get blown up at home, while you're not entering tourneys of any kind.

Shout outs to your signature being true.

shoutouts to Zong coz imo, u played well =D

japanese is japanese, bang is bang, theres only so much one can handle when its japanese + bang

I am now a Zong fanboy :toot:

EDIT- I'm pretty sure Tokido had said he practiced for BB before he came here.

Also, go enter GG and get blown up by Japanese niggas who don't even play the game.

DOUBLE EDIT- Oh wait, you're in Alabama. Get blown up at home, while you're not entering tourneys of any kind.

Shout outs to your signature being true.

The Salt is strong in this one. :yaaay:

One day people will care about what Doren has to say.

Until that day...

wait.

I think 2012 will happen before anyone cares.

Lol niggaz at home.

Sounds perfect.

Its kinda silly for everyone to be calling us free when Tokido said himself that he practiced the Bang, Litchi and Tager matchups the couple weeks before SCR...So he actually knew what he was doing. Also should recognize that he didn't blow us out of the water either. All of his matches were very close except for one of his first 2.

blah blah....but winning is not everything.

Hell yes it is. Especially when your trying to rep for your country at a major tournament on stream for thousands to see.

Regardless, good stuff Zong. I was really impressed. You took a risk with that vivace in corner but who knows, it might have worked. I dont feel guilty at all anymore for dropping Carl for Litchi after watching your play. See that Carl at NEC.

Zong, I'm feeling your gangsta. Got a free drink coming to you when you come to NEC.

You know what I really had to laugh about is the fact that you MFs think Zidane be banging it out in Training mode all day to be good. I chill with him all the time and he barely ever plays BB always manages to win though. I will put down hundred dollar bills that it could be a Zidane vs. WC tourney all you mfs would get bodied. Zong I think is the only one that would stand a chance. He's not even joking when he says doesn't even play this game.

Tokido is probably laughing about him getting sponsored by American Pot Monsters counting his money on the plane back to Japan.

I think even I go outside my home more than Doren.

I will one day leave my house again. Hopefully sometime before 2012! aka final round next year :(!!!!!

man ya'll 'should be fucking ashamed of ya'll yourselves.

WTF does this mean. You fail

The problem I find with BB commentators, is that they rarely talk about the game, like when bang used daifunka, there was no need to "repeat" what bang says, and sadly, this is a very common thing in every american BB match ive seen, seriously guys, look at james chen, he jokes and shit, but he knows A LOT about street fighter 4 and always teaches you how to play, why is this player doing this, and how is that player countering, etc. That needs to be fixed, or I might as well just put mute and listen to a random song that probably says something more interesting than the guys commentating

yo niggas im a free ass stream monster

Nice new/alternate account, bitch boy. I'm surprised you didn't get lost trying to find your way here from SRK.

Zong, I'm feeling your gangsta. Got a free drink coming to you when you come to NEC.

You know what I really had to laugh about is the fact that you MFs think Zidane be banging it out in Training mode all day to be good. I chill with him all the time and he barely ever plays BB always manages to win though. I will put down hundred dollar bills that it could be a Zidane vs. WC tourney all you mfs would get bodied. Zong I think is the only one that would stand a chance. He's not even joking when he says doesn't even play this game.

Tokido is probably laughing about him getting sponsored by American Pot Monsters counting his money on the plane back to Japan.

yoooooooooo a3r i heard you got blown up at SBR by some nig that doesnt even play gg and didn't even use his main character for the majority of the money match

whats good

EDIT: stunedge, I'll respond to your earlier post a bit later.