Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

Dacidbro: I'm good guys, WC scrubs give me their money cause I look a little retarded.

Seriously. I am.

...please believe me.

Fixed then.

You know what, ASW needs to make a Kinect fighting game.

I'd rule at that shit.

see your own sig

affirmed

Zidane: Your 20 bucks is mine bro, all I'm saying.

You might be right if I play Hazama. That matchup sucks.

Guess i'll just practice Bang for 30 mins before our match and see what happens!

You idiot. Lol.

You're gauging me on the last time we played, not my recent performances.

no, i watched you vs dabbit,

you kept trying that shit over and over instead of just blocking and punishing arakune's mixup.

That was me playing terribly. Watch me V Dabbit at SCR.

I still think that round you ran back was fucking dumb, lol.

America is like a woman's chest. Neither tit is superior to the other, but there's nothing as unique and alluring as her cleavage.

*MW + Texas highfive*

Had a great time at SCR. lots of fun casuals to be had, wish there were more than 2 setups at any given time though -.-

Anyways, shoutouts to zong and render, you two along with jan's cousin are easily the nicest people I ran into as far as the BB scene goes -- stay classy

pss sorry we never got the MM in coopa, I wanted to, but I waited for 20 mins and I figured you ran to do something else. we'll do it again next time for sure.

Had a great time at SCR. lots of fun casuals to be had, wish there were more than 2 setups at any given time though -.-

Anyways, shoutouts to zong and render, you two along with jan's cousin are easily the nicest people I ran into as far as the BB scene goes -- stay classy

pss sorry we never got the MM in coopa, I wanted to, but I waited for 20 mins and I figured you ran to do something else. we'll do it again next time for sure.

For sure, for sure. Lol, but judging how I was doing at the event, I was going to be free to everyone after like my 100th lap of the venue. Your Ragna is legit though. Hope to see you next time!

Anyone other than me felt like your controls felt a little weird, maybe even unresponsive at some points, during the event?

Anyone other than me felt like your controls felt a little weird, maybe even unresponsive at some points, during the event?

I asked Tokido to rig every single station and control that was at the event, then to donate to IPlaywinner's site. I'm sorry, guys.

hmm you actually believe this? that's kind of disappointing, i was hoping you learned something.

HAHA Do I think your good? Yeah

Do I think your better than me? No

I lost I gave you that but anything more than that I wouldn't be able to give you. I lost attempting to punish your bad habits with rusty execution under not-so-awesome circumstances. I'm not making excuses I could hold that L until next time, I just know what I'm doing now.