Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

will a3r ever be able to come back from his devastating loss against hellmonkey?

find out on the next exciting episode, of DRAGON BALL ZEEEEE

LOL funny! I gots ta go next time!

Yea its sad that tournaments don't really support bb cs. I went to a tourney past week and the guy said str8 up that he didn't give a shit about the game then they took the tourney of the stream and shit. Was chaos

will a3r ever be able to come back from his devastating loss against hellmonkey?

find out on the next exciting episode, of DRAGON BALL ZEEEEE

Shoutouts to WC not being able to play GG except Seattle and Hellmonkey. You guys are great at talking shit about games your not good at.

lmao wow

you act as if nyc is any stronger than norcal, or ec than wc, at that

can we stop with the "a3r hyping up himself hour"? this isn't the thread for it.

For sure, for sure. Lol, but judging how I was doing at the event, I was going to be free to everyone after like my 100th lap of the venue. Your Ragna is legit though. Hope to see you next time!

I don't play with ragna. I was the bang you played in losers.

I don't play with ragna. I was the bang you played in losers.

Coopa on blast. Why don't you use the same name online as you do in the tournament? JRS, correct? Yes, you put me on blast with that bang. Also legit though,so I hope that we will money match next time and you can take my lunch money--like a bully

Sad times. Sad times.

can we stop with the "a3r hyping up himself hour"? this isn't the thread for it.

^ this :/

c'mon alex :/

Coopa on blast. Why don't you use the same name online as you do in the tournament? JRS, correct? Yes, you put me on blast with that bang. Also legit though,so I hope that we will money match next time and you can take my lunch money--like a bully

Sad times. Sad times.

Its okay Coops, at least some matches with your commentary were pure gold ^w^

Late shoutouts to everyone that was there for being friendly and sociable even to newcomers to tourney scene like me. Signed up as CX and was (one of) the free mu-12 that somehow got a little somewhere (thanks to early DQ :psyduck:), but best of all was the mad hype and gdlk commentary generated at BBCS station. Shoutouts to Render probably losing his voice trying to get people to their matches. Left before I had the chance to say this to you MikeZ but I had a blast playing Skullgirls and am looking forward to hog it at future events/the final product. :kitty:

Tokido winning this tourney might be one of the best things to happen to Blazblue.

According to Jourdal on a skype chat (so if this is false, blame him), there are a bunch of posts on SRK saying that they want to play BB because of Tokido.

Well, that's awesome.

I had some people come up to me and say they were interested in playing after they saw our matches.

So I told them to go buy the game, lol.

I didnt say a bunch did i :V ? There were positive comments from non BB players regarding tokidos win and some said they'd give it a try.

I asked Tokido to rig every single station and control that was at the event, then to donate to IPlaywinner's site. I'm sorry, guys.

Yeah, that had to be why Zong sent me straight to the losers tourni in my first match up!... but seriously I asked a few people if they felt the same about their controls, and they said the TV's might be lagging, just want to see if any one else had the same experience or Im just SOOOO totally use to the lag online >_>'...

To the BB community:

Thank you all so much for coming out to SCR.

We hope you enjoyed the tourney!

Special thanks to Rin, Mike Z, the BB commentators Coopa/Xie?(sorry if this is incorrect) and of course AKSYS Games!

I felt like the tvs were lagging a little bit, especially the one with the streaming/recording. I dropped EVERY single one of my oki setups because of the slight delay. =/ But no johns.

To the BB community:

Thank you all so much for coming out to SCR.

We hope you enjoyed the tourney!

Special thanks to Rin, Mike Z, the BB commentators Coopa/Xie?(sorry if this is incorrect) and of course AKSYS Games!

Thanks so much Valle. I kind of dropped the ball and never introduced myself (You seemed busy, but still), but I appreciate what you did for us at SCR SO MUCH. It was a fantastic tournament, and you seem like a great person with what little interaction I had with you. Congratulations on a smooth tournament and playing well yourself.

Late shoutouts to everyone that was there for being friendly and sociable even to newcomers to tourney scene like me. Signed up as CX and was (one of) the free mu-12 that somehow got a little somewhere (thanks to early DQ :psyduck:), but best of all was the mad hype and gdlk commentary generated at BBCS station.

Amazing commentary. The fights shouldn't be watched on mute.

Shoutouts to Render probably losing his voice trying to get people to their matches. Left before I had the chance to say this to you MikeZ but I had a blast playing Skullgirls and am looking forward to hog it at future events/the final product. :kitty:

:V First other fighting game I've taken a liking to on a serious level. Thanks for the tutorials Mike and for bearing with my scrubby hearing and execution throughout the explanations :3

It was good seeing everyone again despite the apparent hate Tx is getting on my behalf.

There are obvious problems with the U.S. scene. In all regions of the country.

Spark, Pozerwolf, Zong, and Zidane are probably the best so everybody should stop trying to measure their dicks. Despite if one plays more than the other is irrelevant.

There are a lot of decent and above average players in this scene but their are not too many that are breath taking. People need to be more than training mode babies :psyduck:

Looks like everybody just has to level up.

Jan you are gdlk.

Let's get at them psychic, drunk for 2 days straight, white trash bitches at the bar again when you come back down.

On the positive side, awesome tournament, everyone there was really friendly, in a competitive kinda' way, but great people none the less. The variety of games where really satisfying,can't believe SCR even had MVC3 n KOFXIII, even COD:Black Ops ^_^ , gotta say I was impressed. Aksys booth should have had more than one console playing BB:CS for some more casual matches, but the free stuff n other games where pretty cool to. And I gotta say, I kinda felt honored being in the same room with all these well known players, like Daigo lol. Thanks Valle for a great (first) tournament.

Go to more tournaments, Rave.

The first one is just a stepping stone.

People really need to get out of their houses.

I was happy to see a lot of (actually solid) players that I never see at tourneys.

Pad warriors, too!

These people have potential, they just need to tap into it.

Oh Zong, btw I wanted to get that MM with you, but I never knew who you were because I was looking for the Justin Bieber hair. I didn't know you were the guy with the shaved head and gauges until after we got back from food, and you had already left. =/

Oh Zong, btw I wanted to get that MM with you, but I never knew who you were because I was looking for the Justin Bieber hair. I didn't know you were the guy with the shaved head and gauges until after we got back from food, and you had already left. =/

D:

(I forgot who I had matches with and stuff.)

I would've been free if you would've played your Mu.

Definitely next time, I'm really sorry. D: