Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliPower

Southern California Regionals - Nov. 5-7 ($1k pot for BBCS + prizes!)

There's always netplay for casuals. Watching you play scared me.

Lol.

Watching myself play scares me. D:

Even when I'm feelin' myself, I drop everything.

These people have potential, they just need to tap into it.

You WOULD tap into it.

Watch out new people, ZONG cannot be trusted. I mean, look at his AV's and how many Asian women he's molested.

You WOULD tap into it.

Watch out new people, ZONG cannot be trusted. I mean, look at his AV's and how many Asian women he's molested.

When Zong_One was playing, I wanted to say, "Zong_one is the white balance to my life. He's so white, he hits on Asian women."

When Zong_One was playing, I wanted to say, "Zong_one is the white balance to my life. He's so white, he hits on Asian women."

Well thats a given. But Zong said he'd date a white girl. Not acceptable in my book.

SHOUTOUTS

shoutouts to me still not liking this game

shoutouts to me not playing this game legitimately for 4 months

to zong for actually putting me into losers and listening to my whining about how i dont like the game

to render for dealing with my ass when i ran around the venue when it was my turn to play

please dont drunk dial my phone or something

and to me again for jumping at tager and trading with his 2c fatal~ shrug, it's what i get for doing so

3-2 baby~

now back to the east coast for me

oh yeah, hi xie. nice booth

Still no results thread so I'll post here

Shoutouts to CS Rachel for preventing me from getting blown up

Shoutouts to laggy monitors making me lose the only match up I actually practice(not Carl)

Shoutouts to CopperDabbit, Shtkn, and the random Ragna/Litchi for playing casuals with me

Shoutouts to Ike Takeda for owning me in Skull Girls

Shoutouts to Dacidbro for being my 1st MM and ignoring my 1st shoutout by blowing me up in our 1st 2 sets anyway(sorry Zidane, I'm one of the scrubs who gave Dacid free money).

Couldn't come on Sunday because of school stuff, anyone know if the GG setup was more alive then?

Were you the Rachel I played in tournament?

Lol that was my first or second time playing on that monitor, I couldn't do anything!

D:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

And don't ever feel guilty for playing Litchi.

She's a little dumb, but hey, that's the game. If you don't like her, you either learn her, or learn the matchup.

Niggaz be complaining for no reason.

Nah don't get it twisted, I love that cheap ass bitch. I just really liked Carl at first but

he got a bit boring for me. Just missed playing him as cheaply as possible in CT and dropping an underplayed char that's all. God I love Litchi lol. :gonk:

I feel like doing shout-outs, for no good reason.

First off, shout-outs to all the usual people I play. See you soon, I'm sure.

Shout-outs to the slightly-less-usual people. I'm glad you all came down, even if you didn't actually enter.

Shout-outs to everyone from NorCal.

Shout-outs to Dacid and Copper. Even though we never actually played. Oh well.

Shout-outs to Coopa and Rin. For some first time playing!

Shout-outs to Sam. It only took me a year, but I finally figured out who that Noel cosplayer is.

Shout-outs to Hateraid/JRS. You're a cool guy. You should come up again, anytime you can.

Shout-outs to MooMooAkai and Tubazo. See above.

And finally, shout-outs to anyone I met/beat Friday night. Especially Frankie, who got salty after underestimating my Rachel. Kitty.

Also, negative shout-outs to anyone who didn't show. Pfft. Working. That's for losers. What's that ever done for you?

Is there a video of this event with commentary in English? There is the entire thing on YouTube, but it has commentary in French.

Rofl dem frenchies

Click TheBBVlog in my signature, then just search "SCR", it should pop up most of them.