Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--A New Life

hell ya

i'm really only about 70% sure i'm goin, just started savin for the plane ticken i hope to buy in the next two weeks and havent worked out getting from the airport to the venue or housing yet...

but if i'm hype enough i'm sure it'll happen

The airport is LITERALLY across a street from the venue. I can see the planes land from the rooms on one side of the building. They have an omnibus that runs to and from the airport a lot. Most of the terrified non tourney goes i got to talk to were doing it while i was smoking cigs like a madman at summerjam.

Come up. We'd love to see some texas flavor in the tourney.

EDIT: Hows sour diesel sound to you zong?

Sooooo it looks like I'll be in Philly once again, since I gotta miss SBR. I look forward to much GG and whatever poverty-laden beverage that region of the country is getting fucked up off of at the time.

sounds good, but speaking of texas flavor, i'm more worried about leaving south texas where we only have summer and 3 weeks of fall and going to philly in december...

its 90 degrees right now and we had a cold front this past week

edit: oh shit frank, the scariest player from final round is gonna be there...goddam wheres my may match-up experience

Sooooo it looks like I'll be in Philly once again, since I gotta miss SBR. I look forward to much GG and whatever poverty-laden beverage that region of the country is getting fucked up off of at the time.

Them four lokos. Im gonna bring a case. Gotta get them May-Testament matches going. More casuals this year too i swear it.

sounds good, but speaking of texas flavor, i'm more worried about leaving south texas where we only have summer and 3 weeks of fall and going to philly in december...

its 90 degrees right now and we had a cold front this past week

edit: oh shit frank, the scariest player from final round is gonna be there...goddam wheres my may match-up experience

Maybe invest in a sweat shirt and wear like 2 shirts under it? Last year it was cold as shit, thankfully we dont leave the venue much. Ill be bringing extra hoodies, but im 3X and most niggas aint trying to borrow one of mine.

Shit I'll borrow one.

It'll go with my gangster ass haircut.

If you grab me from the airport doomie, you won't be lookin' for jbiebs.

I'm shaving my head tonight... so I don't know who to compare myself to anymore.

In my experience Expedia is the cheapest ticket site, look there first. Also prices fluctuate, but once you get within 3 weeks of your fly date they only go up.

Actually I would suggest just checking the airline sites themselves. Also check the cheap sites, but generally sites like expedia etc. Actually aren't any cheaper or are more expensive. American Airlines is usually the cheapest airline, but sometimes not.

Just shop around hella lots ZONG. Also don't forget cash for them in flight dranks.

lol faultydefense

how the hell u find my quote>??

I want to get freed in Philly boyyyyyy. My first tourney if I end up going, planning on BB and MB maybe.

Brotherly Love, Get at me.

EDIT: Okay, I'm positive I'll be in for GG, BB at least, not to sure about MB since I'm more free than both of the other games combined in MB. If I feel up to it, I'm probably bringing my PS2 with some Hokuto No Ken and Basara X for the chill room if anyone's interested in some casuals in either. I'm looking forward to my first tourney experience with you guys and my first overall experience playing with DL people.

lookin for housing for me and one other, of course we're down to split room costs!

I'm gonna be in a room, and since I think most of jersey will have another. You down for a floor spot? Should be pretty cheap.

I'm gonna be in a room, and since I think most of jersey will have another. You down for a floor spot? Should be pretty cheap.

yessir, you got room for me and one more?

yessir, you got room for me and one more?

Only if I get to be the meat in your guys' buns.

No homo.

I can't room with Rob this tournament. I'll probably end up staying with Spidey.

I need some form of sleep at these things.

I can't room with Rob this tournament. I'll probably end up staying with Spidey.

I need some form of sleep at these things.

I forgot Spidey and possibly Xie are going.

:]

Don't need no room I live right across dat funky drink called the Delaware! I'd house people but I live with my parents and sister, I doubt that would work out.

Don't need no room I live right across dat funky drink called the Delaware! I'd house people but I live with my parents and sister, I doubt that would work out.

Dude I live like practically in Philly. Getting a room is half the fun. Casuals and alcohol and hype all night.

Also why do you live near me and I don't play you everyday. Shit, yo.

Dude I live like practically in Philly. Getting a room is half the fun. Casuals and alcohol and hype all night.

Also why do you live near me and I don't play you everyday. Shit, yo.

Because I work and go to school then find time for the woman on weekends. Though I should make it a point to come out to blackwood on Saturday if I can. Got a show the night before so I may come in not on my game.

I might get in on the room deal if I can get the money to afford it. That and I still need to save up for my room for MAGfest.

The room I'm gonna get is looking pretty blazgreen licious.

Me

Sogos

Schank

Reese

Zong

Mac

Faulty+1

Sooooo ill bring some blankets and billies.

Get hype. Maybe 10stars and bbq too? The floors gonna be fulled up if they are all up in it. Cheap though.

Players hurry up and get your rooms. Don't be the last one. Lol.

I will update thread tonight.

Ill be booking mine this weekend.