Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zephyr07

Blazblue: Short Stories and Novel Discussion

Did they ever explain how Relius is so damn old in BB. Unless he's immortal or something.

Because he's there ever since Kazuma which was a really long time ago and he's still alive and kicking. Did I miss out something important? D:

Also thanks for making the summary! Was meaning to make one but when they said that the English version of CS2psp is coming out I decided not to. :V

I posted something about this in another thread.... but they basically hint at Relius not been human in some CS1 story route.

Also I posted a link to some Relius concept art, where he has a mechanical arm.

Did they ever explain how Relius is so damn old in BB. Unless he's immortal or something.

Because he's there ever since Kazuma which was a really long time ago and he's still alive and kicking. Did I miss out something important? D:

I've been wondering this for ages D; He seems to be immortal. Doesn't he fall into a cauldron in Phase 0 as the Black Beast is coming out? And Nirvana slashes him seemingly pretty badly in the CS2 EX2 story. >o>

If I had to guess, he's probably doing the same thing as Hazama: having his soul inhabit an artificial body.

We should've asked Mori at the interview at ReveLAtions... (What happened to that interview anyhow?)

What Moi said is very much possible -- if he made one for Terumi he could've made one for himself.

That would be kind of d'awwwwh.

I kinda doubt he's a soul like Terumi though... As much as it would make sense/explain a lot, I think there's something else that makes Relius seemingly near immortal.

I'll skip the details of the fusion because it's too TeruKazu to explain

...I'd absolutely LOVE to read the details. I even went out of my usual checking/posting in the Sprite Art thread just to say this.

But I'm not that desperate for it, not like the Nu Astral sprites stuff. And nor am I saying you should tell me, despite that... Oh, I can't keep doing this tsundere-esque thing.

why has this not finished being translated yet :(

Because translating things takes time and mental energy. Please do not ask again, impatience does not help anyone.

Translating stuff is hard, you know? It takes ages... Other people might not want to pick up the project of translating it... D:

I have some official statement from Zephyr........

zephry says he's busy atm and cant post updates in whole chunks so he decided not to post them until he finished them

there.

next chapter hopefully next month.

I have some official statement from Zephyr........

zephry says he's busy atm and cant post updates in whole chunks so he decided not to post them until he finished them

there.

next chapter hopefully next month.

i hate it when i stumble across something awesome thats incomplete! DX

oh well, at least i get to be a part of the people that encourage it!

keep it up Zephyr! reading these has really cleared up a lot of stuff and has made already interesting characters more interesting!

If I ever decide to, I might translate Phase Shift 1 per chapter like how zephyr does it. But not right now. Also to people who want the fusion scene, it's just a short paragraph but I'll see what I can do. :V Reading the whole thing took me about a month though. xD; And to feed the fangirls, Terumi ALWAYS puts his arm around Kazuma which I find kinda weird since they don't really stay together all of the time. And Kazuma acts perfectly alright; he doesn't even try to swat it off or something.

Also, to answer the previous posts asking about Kazuma/Trinity? There are vague hints (?) of Trinity liking Kazuma and vice versa. Kazuma's a very quiet person who doesn't really want to talk to people but the only one he regularly talks to would be Trinity. And at the one part where Trinity was trying to get Kazuma back to "normal", Trinity started saying things like Kazuma is a very wonderful person who she looks up to. Because I don't think, a normal friend would actually do that (hold his hand, look at him with tender eyes). However, I do find it strange that Trinity's a-okay in Phase 0. She was kinda blown off. :V

I also played through Platinum's arcade mode (finally) and it was pretty much more intense in the English version. It made me squee quite a LOT. I want bits of the novel (Kazuma/Trinity or Caelica; like a flashback of sorts) to get into BB3 or the Vita version of BBCS2. I know that this will never happen but I won't stop hoping. ;u;

Terumi ALWAYS puts his arm around Kazuma

asdfdsasdfdsasdfdsa d'awwwwwwh.

Terumi ALWAYS puts his arm around Kazuma

...Sweet. :D

I want bits of the novel (Kazuma/Trinity or Caelica; like a flashback of sorts) to get into BB3 or the Vita version of BBCS2. I know that this will never happen but I won't stop hoping. ;u;

Oh, so do I. But mostly what I want is more stuff on Platinum and Trinity.

So Phase 0 translation isn't completed yet? im not rushing zephyr07 to translate it now, i just want to know if is complete or not.

And there is a Phase Shift 1 translation already? if yes, please redirect me to where i can find it.

btw, thanks zephyr07 for your time and effort to translate this, we all appreciate your work.