Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zephyr07

Blazblue: Short Stories and Novel Discussion

Uh, is the girl on the top right of the cover Terumi Saya...? O.o Is it just me because I can't see very well but she looks like Izanami...?

Who is that in the middle? O_O

Uh, is the girl on the top right of the cover Terumi Saya...? O.o Is it just me because I can't see very well but she looks like Izanami...?

Who is that in the middle? O_O

In the front is Naoto using Bloodedge, on the left side is Raquel and on the right side is Haruka. Behind Raquel is Spinner and Behind Haruka is Terumi Saya (she fits the describtion) and the Murakumo looking person at the back is probably Kiiro. Look at the ahoge, they are the same.

tPbmcSsm.jpg

In the front is Naoto using Bloodedge, on the left side is Raquel and on the right side is Haruka. Behind Raquel is Spinner and Behind Haruka is Terumi Saya (she fits the describtion) and the Murakumo looking person at the back is probably Kiiro. Look at the ahoge, they are the same.

tPbmcSsm.jpg

Yeah I meant the Murakumo-looking person in the back XD;;

And... I wonder why Terumi Saya looks like Izanami ._.

Speaking of Bloodedge, I always wondered where that name came from. Now we see Naoto using a sword called Bloodedge, so where did Ragna (the very first one who wasn't given the nick by Jubei) learn about that name?

The summary of Bloodedge Experience Part 1 is finished on the BlazBlue Wiki.
Looking individually at the pages of Raquel Alucard, Naoto Kurogane, Kana Kirishima, Tadayuki Isa, and all the other characters who appear in the novel should give you a good summary of the story.

Thank you so much Zedar for giving me all the info to put in, and just in time for Part 2's release as well!

https://twitter.com/zatuyoP/status/535021304017977344

Mori says that spoiling the last 6 pages of BE part 2 is not allowed.

Last time, it was only two pages.

Komao also stated that one shouldn't read the end in advanced, to look at the end pages before one reaches them. Since it would surely become "a delicious desert".

https://twitter.com/makokomao/status/535030016124268547

Apparently Kiiro is the 7th Prime Field device... what?

Yeah, she is the Dimensional Boundary Contact Prime Field Es No 07.

oiErM6Qm.png

Put she's not really a pure prime field, since she is made out of pieces from several destroyed "sisters". That's why Spinner called her a mosaic.

Maybe the wrong thread for this, but has there been any confirmation that the "Es" units are one and the same with the "Murakumo" units? I know Ragna has Es No. 5 written on him in some artwork, so would Kiiro and him technically be "Epsilon-05" and "Eta-07", or are there separate robo-people with those names/numbers?

Maybe the wrong thread for this, but has there been any confirmation that the "Es" units are one and the same with the "Murakumo" units? I know Ragna has Es No. 5 written on him in some artwork, so would Kiiro and him technically be "Epsilon-05" and "Eta-07", or are there separate robo-people with those names/numbers?

No, there haven't been confirmed as far as I know that they are the same.

What I think that is known about Es is: Es are short for Embryo Storage, which is also known under the name Manifestation Boundary Contact Prime Field. They are Homunculus created by Unomaru Souichirou.

There were a total of 10 units. The original Es and nine Es-N(nu). The first 8 was destroyed while the 9th worked with Mei and Touya. The original Es inherited the Embryo and stayed inside the Boundary.

The Es letter have been seen on art work on Ragna(5), Lambda(11) and Minerva(3). Kiiro has a mark on her chest that also has the writing Es No07.

Terumi... Saya? O_o

Terumi Saya, Naoto's younger biological sister. Both her and Naoto was born in the Terumi family, one of the 4 big branch families of Amanohokosaka clan.

Saya awakend the Soul Eater five years ago and killed the entire Terumi clan, with the exception of Naoto.

Naoto is the heir to the Terumi family, and possess the Hunter's Eye as proof of that.

Alright, that makes enough sense. What's still throwing me off is the Es-11 on Lambda. But I guess there's nothing stopping her from being both a Murakumo and an Es, or maybe she was repaired with Es parts or something. Who knows, I just hope they explain it all eventually.

The thing with Kiiro being the 7th unit isn't biggest surprise in the book really, the end is more of an surprise.

Collapsed: The final chapter:

Relius: ... so Kiiro was able to equip the Murakumo Unit...

Valkenhayn: Murakumo Unit? What's that?

Relius: Anti-observer Armament... To but it in other words, a weapon created to kill a god.

Valkenhayn: Kill a god? What kind of stupi...

Relius: It doesn't matter. Let's leave.

A young man in about Naoto's age arrives.

???: Ah, so it was here you were. You known I've been searching for you, Relius Clover.

Valkenhayn: How the hell are you?

???:  Ah, how should I answer it... I was told by the Mitsurugi Agency to follow Relius instructions... Didn't you hear that?

Relius: Fumu, You are having an interesting shape.

???: What is? (I finally "found" you...)

Relius: Your name?

???: A name... It doesn't really matter you know.

Valkenhayn: You... are making fun of us?

??? Not at all. Ah I know. You can call me "Hazama".

Anything you see at the Wiki will be taken straight from Zedar. Right now, there's not much information because I haven't had any free time but rest assured, the information is from a good reliable source :)
I'll try my best to get everything in this coming weekend :)

No, there haven't been confirmed as far as I know that they are the same.

What I think that is known about Es is: Es are short for Embryo Storage, which is also known under the name Manifestation Boundary Contact Prime Field. They are Homunculus created by Unomaru Souichirou.

There were a total of 10 units. The original Es and nine Es-N(nu). The first 8 was destroyed while the 9th worked with Mei and Touya. The original Es inherited the Embryo and stayed inside the Boundary.

The Es letter have been seen on art work on Ragna(5), Lambda(11) and Minerva(3). Kiiro has a mark on her chest that also has the writing Es No07.

Terumi Saya, Naoto's younger biological sister. Both her and Naoto was born in the Terumi family, one of the 4 big branch families of Amanohokosaka clan.

Saya awakend the Soul Eater five years ago and killed the entire Terumi clan, with the exception of Naoto.

Naoto is the heir to the Terumi family, and possess the Hunter's Eye as proof of that.

The thing with Kiiro being the 7th unit isn't biggest surprise in the book really, the end is more of an surprise.

Collapsed: The final chapter:

Relius: ... so Kiiro was able to equip the Murakumo Unit...

Valkenhayn: Murakumo Unit? What's that?

Relius: Anti-observer Armament... To but it in other words, a weapon created to kill a god.

Valkenhayn: Kill a god? What kind of stupi...

Relius: It doesn't matter. Let's leave.

A young man in about Naoto's age arrives.

???: Ah, so it was here you were. You known I've been searching for you, Relius Clover.

Valkenhayn: How the hell are you?

???:  Ah, how should I answer it... I was told by the Mitsurugi Agency to follow Relius instructions... Didn't you hear that?

Relius: Fumu, You are having an interesting shape.

???: What is? (I finally "found" you...)

Relius: Your name?

???: A name... It doesn't really matter you know.

Valkenhayn: You... are making fun of us?

??? Not at all. Ah I know. You can call me "Hazama".

Well, in the first place, the Terumi we already know has "Terumi" as his last name, his first name is "Yukki". Now, if he's a descendant of this family or another person that's another story.

And what the hell? Hazama here? Maybe "this" Saya left this Hazama guy live as her servant or something like that, and sent him close to Relius? Take it with a grain of salt, it's just speculation.

Anything you see at the Wiki will be taken straight from Zedar. Right now, there's not much information because I haven't had any free time but rest assured, the information is from a good reliable source :)

I'll try my best to get everything in this coming weekend :)

Much appreciated. Props to you and Zedar for compiling this.

I am also interested in the information provided by Zedar germane to the final chapter. "Hazama?" How is this a feasibility? Is this "our" Hazama, and if so, the only plausible explanation I can fathom is that he is time displaced. As we are already aware, Hazama is the 2nd vessel created by Relius for Yuki Terumi, proceeding Kazuma Kuvaru after the latter fell into the Boundary. But at this point, Relius has not met Terumi, so Hazama's very existence at this point seems commensurate with that of a Chronophantasma. He should not exist.

Since Mori wished to safeguard this as a spoiler, this is more than likely the Hazama we are familiar with. So, was he swallowed by a Cauldron at one point and ended up in the timeline of the Bloodedge Experience? Interesting...I get the feeling this development will be relevant in the next game.

Well, in the first place, the Terumi we already know has "Terumi" as his last name, his first name is "Yukki". Now, if he's a descendant of this family or another person that's another story.

Interestingly enough, Mori confirmed "Yukki Terumi" is not his real name so it is doubtful he is from the same bloodline of Naoto and Saya. In fact, seeing as though the aforementioned two are currently the only survivors of the Terumi clan, he could only descend from either of them. But provided the stringent implications of the timeline, that's impossible. "Terumi" met Relius in year 2099, which is presumably only a few years after the events of the Bloodedge Experience. Whoever "Yuuki Terumi" is, he certainly has no blood relation to the Terumi clan.

Much appreciated. Props to you and Zedar for compiling this.

I am also interested in the information provided by Zedar germane to the final chapter. "Hazama?" How is this a feasibility? Is this "our" Hazama, and if so, the only plausible explanation I can fathom is that he is time displaced. As we are already aware, Hazama is the 2nd vessel created by Relius for Yuki Terumi, proceeding Kazuma Kuvaru after the latter fell into the Boundary. But at this point, Relius has not met Terumi, so Hazama's very existence at this point seems commensurate with that of a Chronophantasma. He should not exist.

Since Mori wished to safeguard this as a spoiler, this is more than likely the Hazama we are familiar with. So, was he swallowed by a Cauldron at one point and ended up in the timeline of the Bloodedge Experience? Interesting...I get the feeling this development will be relevant in the next game.

It's hard to say if this Hazama is the same or not. What's known is that Hazama in BE is an teenager, wears a black suit and a hat. And he speaks more or less the same as Hazama. Although this Hazama refers himself with the word "Watakushi", which I'm unsure if Hazama have ever done in the past.

His hair color wasn't said what color it was either, so I'm not sure if it was green either.

However, Terumi did use a body similar to that of Kazuma and Hazama during the time he met with Relius and Ayatsuki around the time the Black Beast appeared.

Seems Mori left "Hazama" intentionally ambiguous until the next novel. Also Zedar, for what reason did Saya slaughter her entire clan? Did she spare Naoto, or did he escape? Lastly, why is she suddenly seeking the Hunter's Eye to "revive" what she herself destroyed?

Seems Mori left "Hazama" intentionally ambiguous until the next novel. Also Zedar, for what reason did Saya slaughter her entire clan? Did she spare Naoto, or did he escape? Lastly, why is she suddenly seeking the Hunter's Eye to "revive" what she herself destroyed?

The Hunter's Eye pretty much determines who is the head of the Terumi Clan as far as I am aware.

Another point to note is that 'Hazama' is a codename. I, personally, believe that the two are different people using the same codename. In my mind, it would be a plausible explanation.

It's not clear why she did it. She one day suddenly got the Soul Eater drive and killed everyone. Naoto got saved because Mei came to the scene and sealed Saya before Saya could kill him.

So, uh...why were Naoto and Raquel naked in that one shot?

(I feel so wrong asking this but I have to know)

Naoto was in the bath, after he had been there for a while, Raquel came into the bath thinking that Naoto was already finished with his.

Raquel says she doesn't feel anything special if she sees her servant naked, since when would one care if a dog had clothes on or not, and she ordered Naoto to wash her hair.