Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zephyr07

Blazblue: Short Stories and Novel Discussion

circ, u made it seem like zephyr called him/her-self an idiot, change the quoted name man, not cool D:

thnx for the translations zephyr, much appreciated as always :)

— Log 1

The collaborative research with him up till now is progressing well.

His knowledge and skills will be useful to my personal research work. Progress* from now on will be enjoyable.

Relius Clover. He's a genius.

— Log 2

Today, a weird visitor came to visit. He had green hair, and a snake-like smile. A really suspicious guy. He showed a great deal of interest in our research, and requested that we develop a special prime field device.

Of course protocol dictated we refuse his request, but he accepted. Relius is always like that. Acting on his own impulses.

In the first place we weren't expected to listen to the pipe dreams of a man whose background we knew nothing about.

However, if we were follow that man's words, there may be a possibility that we will be able to contact the original unit. If that happens I'll consider it a sufficient harvest.

That man certainly had a strong grasp of the areas we were lacking knowledge in. It didn't take long for Relius to decide to collaborate with him on a whim.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The word used for progress is 発展. It can also mean gay sex, so... yeah.

Can't make a few prime fields without cracking a few eggs.

And by eggs I mean progress.

And by progress I mean gay scientist orgy.

Whose story are those logs from, Zephyr?

Phase 0. before every chapter there's a log from shuuichirou's journal. 1st chapter gets 2 short logs. the rest have 1 long one.

@harmless: shuuichirou gets more insecure in the later logs.

Phase 0. before every chapter there's a log from shuuichirou's journal. 1st chapter gets 2 short logs. the rest have 1 long one.

@harmless: shuuichirou gets more insecure in the later logs.

So Terumi confirmed not only to be a troll but also a man stealer?

This is to good to be true.

Nice Zeph, now were getting to the good Jubei bits :eng101:

How many more pages is there left for translation?

the whole book is 260 pages long, so there's about 210+ pages left. chapter wise i'm left with 4 pages then the 1st chapter is officially complete.

Nice Zeph, now were getting to the good Jubei bits :eng101:

How many more pages is there left for translation?

As for me I can't wait till we get to the Rachel bits :yaaay:.

I hope you're saving these somewhere, Zeph, so they don't only exist with this thread in case something happens.

Destructive Black:

— Log 3

Lately Relius has been conspicuously doing things on his own.

I knew for a long time that he was the sort to decide things on his own, but recently my requests for an explanation have been met with an outright refusal to answer.

Most likely, the snake-like man from yesterday is the cause.

… I have an unpleasant premonition about this, but if I keep dwelling on stuff like that then I fail as a scientist.

That green haired man, just what is he constructed of? In the first place, what the heck is he?

I looked for information pertaining to the Original Unit that was supplied; eventually, all I got was it seemed to have been recovered from this “Alucard family”.

But in the first place, that the Original Unit is said to be supplied to us itself is strange.

When it was brought up from the first division, on the spot the government immediately hid it's existence.

Are they related to the government somehow?

That Relius. Whenever he's focused on his research, he always fails to keep an eye out for the uncertain factors. Thinking about all the possible accidents and emergencies that could happen, I should come up with some appropriate countermeasures.

Gave this a sticky, hope you don't mind.

Not at all, in fact thanks for the sticky.

I hope you're saving these somewhere, Zeph, so they don't only exist with this thread in case something happens.

yeah no worries there I have back up copies.

I looked for information pertaining to the Original Unit that was supplied; eventually, all I got was it seemed to have been recovered from this “Alucard family”.

But in the first place, that the Original Unit is said to be supplied to us itself is strange.

What is this Original Unit? Amaterasu Unit? Susano'O Unit? Murakumo Unit?

When it says 'original unit' is it refering to the first Murakumo or Rachs shield thing?

Lol got beat to it.

I'm believe he's talking about the first Prime Field device. The one that explored deeper into the Boundary than any other. The one that grew a soul. The one that was later thrown into the deepest part of the Boundary.

What is this Original Unit? Amaterasu Unit? Susano'O Unit? Murakumo Unit?

When it says 'original unit' is it refering to the first Murakumo or Rachs shield thing?

Lol got beat to it.

the original units are the sankishin (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo). Thanks to lack of plurals in the japanese language I still don't know whether he means he recieved all or just one unit. My bet is they're researching amaterasu, but that's just my guess.

Everythings coming full circle then.... its possible they caused the Amaterasu problem themselves?

Would also explain how Terumi got Susanoo.