Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

BBCS News only. Anything else = TEMPBAN BlazBlue Chrono Phantasm announced! Izayoi added!

Just a correction...

BlazBlue Continuum Shift is out at Europe too...

Different than showed at 'BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is out in America and Japan on XBox360 and Plastation 3.'

And the launch trailer for 3DS and PSP of BBCS2

http://www.aksysgames.com/2011/04/15/blazblue-continuum-shift-ii-launch-trailer/

Just received a email from Highway Entertainment:

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 Pre-Orders

We are now taking pre-orders for Blaz Blue: Continuum Shift 2 upgrade kits. To secure stock, please place your orders now as we will require a 30% deposit on or before 11th May 2011. The goods are scheduled for delivery at the end of May.

The upgrade kit includes the game HDD, dongle, player instructions and poster. The kit can be used to convert an existing Taito Type X2 game such as Street Fighter 4, KOF12 or the original BlazBlue into the latest 2D fighting game from Arc System Works.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 is the latest installment of the BlazBlue series.

Source: http://www.arcade-game-sales.com/news/blazblue-continuum-shift/277.html

Product Page: http://www.arcade-game-sales.com/products/blazblue-continuum-shift/11247-1.html

So looks like possibly the kit that PZ received is going to be available for all arcade owners to purchase.

There are a lot of online reports saying that the Playstation Network won't be up until May 31, or at least that May 31 is the deadline for it to be fully functional.

Pertaining to Blazblue CS2, that would logically mean that the predicted release date for the PS3 patch would have to be May 31 or later.

If this isn't news worthy, I would ask an Admin to delete it as needed, but I thought it might be good to point out.

Yes May 31st is the deadline for all PSN features to be up(mainly the store). Apparently they are still trying to convince people that they'll have online matchmaking up this week. As for what Shining Aquas said, it's sorta half right. We'll probably have to wait until May 31st to buy Platinum but for the rest of the character/rebalance data we should still be able to get that patch this week(jp copies either tuesday or thursday) or next week(us copies either tuesday or thursday) because of games still being able to download patch data even with PSN being down. It mostly depends on if Sony bothered to put it up for download.

Kinda doubt any of this should go here though.

It seems as if the patch on PS3 will be available for download on 12th May as I predicted ! Please someone with notion of japanese confirm this, but this is what I get from the google translation.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/index.cgi?eid=409

GOOGRE TLANSRATE:

For more information and download content and pricing will be as follows.

Date Price Name Delivery Capacity

Title Update (Xbox version 360) 11.1MB May 10

Free Delivery

Add Character "Platinum-The-Trinity" (Xbox version 360) 761MB 560MSP

Shisutemubajondetapakku Ver.1.03 (Xbox version 360) 761MB free

Patch Distribution (PS3 version) 431MB on May 12

Free delivery will start

For more information, visit As you, thank you.

HTML Version »http://blazblue.jp/0415_update.html

In regard to the content for PlayStation ® 3 version, but we have adjusted for a patch in the direction to deliver on schedule,

Add Character "Platinum-The-Trinity" to download the content and we will postpone the delivery.

However, PS3 version in patch delivery, please understand what it becomes as follows.

* "Platinum-the-trinity" not available

* You can only Ofurainpurei (not available for your network mode)

* Existing Pureiaburukyarakuta, "BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT Ⅱ" compliance will be adjustments.

(TUTORIAL, CHALLENGE contents of the new version you can play in)

Add Character PS3 version of the "Platinum-the-Trinity," the distribution of

We ask everyone We have been looking forward to the Shimashi to apologize the inconvenience.

Delivery date as soon as details are understood, we will contact you at our official website.

PS: I don't know the exact meaning of these lines:

* You can only Ofurainpurei (aka offline play, not available for your network mode)

* Existing Pureiaburukyarakuta (playable characters), "BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT Ⅱ" compliance will be adjustments.

How is the patch going to be delivered though? Haha.

Patches on PS3 do not use PSN. I tried it out. I deleted everything from BB:CS Japanese version from my PS3 when I got a EU copy. Now I re-installed it 2 days ago and it downloaded the patches without any problem.

I also started AH3 recently without having played it for a long time and the patch for that was downloaded and applied too.

It seems as if the patch on PS3 will be available for download on 12th May as I predicted ! Please someone with notion of japanese confirm this, but this is what I get from the google translation.

Google translate actually does a pretty good job this time. While the patch will come May 12 for the Japanese locale, neither Platinum nor Network mode will be available, but on the other hand training and challenge modes will have their new content. The patch is free.

PS: I don't know the exact meaning of these lines:

* You can only Ofurainpurei (not available for your network mode)

* Existing Pureiaburukyarakuta, "BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT Ⅱ" compliance will be adjustments.

First has already been pointed out as "Offline Play," but the second is "playable character"

All the completely failed translations are just English words.

Shisutemubajondetapakku = System version data pack

Ofurainpurei = Offline Play

Pureiaburukyarakuta = Playable Character(s)

The bug with being unable to get Valkenhayn's achievements has been fixed in the patch. If you've earned the achievement for doing 7 of his challenges, you should get it as soon as you pop into challenge mode with someone.

I just put in my Japanese version and it seems to be updating. 431 MB of data which I'm assuming is the update. V1.04.

CONFIRMED. Balance changes are in place. Platinum is there, but you'd have to buy her when LOLPSN is up again.

Got word from Tournament Legacy that Toshimitchi Mori, and possibly Daisuke Ishiwatari is attending Revelations. This is huge news, in the fact that now Aksys Games AND Arc System Works are BOTH attending the biggest American Blazblue pot up to date.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/5/16/blazblue-producer-toshimitchi-mori-at-revelations.html