Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

SD's Dub Project - Voices Needed

Out of pure boredom I want to do a voice dub project on the offical comic I rewrote a little while ago. In order to do so I'll need some people who would want to do a few of the character voices so I can put it all together.

Link to the comic: http://blazen.thecomicseries.com/comics/69

Voices needed:

:RG:

:TA:

:NO: & Saya

:JI:

:BANG:

:RA:

You don't need dub the part where any of them sing and the misc voices I'll be filling in for. Multipule entires are allowed and if I get more than one person wanting to do the part of someone's voice I'll pick the best one out of them.

After I get all the voices for everyone I'll throw it together in a video format and show it off at a later date. This will be easy editing so I don't think I'll slack off getting it finished, heh.

This sounds interesting, but I've got a couple of questions. Is there a certain sample script to follow for the characters or do we just read their lines off a random page? Also, how do you take submissions? Attach to the forum or send a link?

so practically your making a Drama CD of fandubs of your fanslated comic :P

Well good luck to all participants and I'll be waiting for the result XD

This sounds interesting, but I've got a couple of questions. Is there a certain sample script to follow for the characters or do we just read their lines off a random page? Also, how do you take submissions? Attach to the forum or send a link?

The comic link has the whole script for all the characters needed. If you choose to do a character's dialog just read all their parts they have in the comic I've written except for any part where they sing because I'll more than likely just have the song do the dubbing there. Submissions can be done either a link on the forum, a web host, or any sort of link or way to send it to me. They can be posted here or privately if wanted through the message system.

Does one need to try to imitate the characters speech or can I just try being creative?

Probably best to try to be as much like the character as possible to keep it more authentic. But that won't keep people from trying to be creative in their entries I assume.

Instead of just volunteering, I think an audition might be in order, SD. :)

Hence why I said if there was multipule entries for the same part I'd pick the best one out of the bunch.

When is the deadline by the way?

Probably 2 weeks to a month depending on how many entries I get. I'll extend it depending on feedback if needed.

Omg Michi <3333 TALK MORE ON SKYPE hahaha I might try out for Rachel too D; or noel or saya Idk if you needed a Litchi i'm sure I could have done that too

...Ooooh. I guess I'll try out Noel. Do we just post our attempts here, or via PM?

EDIT: Found my answer. <<

You know how angry I can get. You know that I only fit Ragna. Thats the only part I want.

Question: May I try out for Unnamed Guard #1? Or any of the background characters?

I know you said you could handle it but still. Besides, everyone knows Guard #1 is the best character of all... until he gets served.

O_O

look what i missed the day my internet dies for 8 hour ._.

:v:

I WANNA TRY JIN BUT I WOULD MAKE THE GHEYEST JIN POSSIBLE.

.___________.

(Noel then maybe?)

O_O

look what i missed the day my internet dies for 8 hour ._.

:v:

I WANNA TRY JIN BUT I WOULD MAKE THE GHEYEST JIN POSSIBLE.

.___________.

(Noel then maybe?)

do it.