Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

SD's Dub Project - Voices Needed

Take 1 for Ragna, reading from page 12.

I'm using my more normal voice for this, but I'll be recording other sections in different ways when I get around to it, but I'm putting this up for now. Something I noticed in the script while practicing was the use of "And so I..." really close to each other. I found it really odd to read, maybe you could rephrase it and some punctuation. Let me know how I can work on this to make it better.

I got no critiques of any kind, I'm unsure if I did well or poorly. Anybody have anything to say? I know I'm not great, but a comment or two wouldn't hurt.

Now that I'm not in a salty mood, I'll probably actually have to try this sometime for the lulz. XD

Whenever I find myself without someone else around I'll give it a shot I guess... >>;

Dunno when that would be though.

Seeing as my XBOX finally succumbed to the Red Ring of Death, I found myself with some free time to give this voice acting thing a shot. This link should work.

I gave my best to Ragna's voice, though for giggles I also tried doing some Jin (like voice-cracking through puberty) and even Taokaka (sounding like a demonic Mickey Mouse). Let me know if there are any problems with the download link.