Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

SD's Dub Project - Voices Needed

Holy shit. Total win over here.

Aw, thanks. I really liked your takes, too. Your Tao made me lol. XD

I sound like a flaming homo on a mic. I'll use this to my advantage and try out for Jin.

Edit: There are a few grammatical errors/incorrect usage. Do you want us to read it how it's written, or read it grammatically correct? For example, on page six Jin says this.

"If you have any other business to bring to my attention...then you're dismissed, Lieutenant Vermillion." That does not make any sense, so I'm guessing it should be.

"If you don't have any other business to bring to my attention...then you're dismissed, Lieutenant Vermillion."

Which do I read it as?

Editx2: Oh dear god, I gave it my best shot. I hope to god I get picked :3.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05VRGO5O Flaming Homosexual Jin.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBPS8Z2X Regular Voice Jin.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy I get to break out my unused filter collection for arakune.

(I will have no part of this).

I also bet 500 communist points that blade is trying to be hakumen.

Well this only covering the first chapter, so the other characters aren't needed.

As for grammar errors, if there are any I'll try to fix them. Didn't get a good chance to really review/proofread the comic at the time.

I'm not exactly sure what type of voice you want Shadow. Since I wanna be Ragna, I'm not sure if you're looking for annoyed-angry Ragna, pissed off-angry Ragna, or some combination. I suppose I'll just try out everything I can and see how things work.

I'm not exactly sure what type of voice you want Shadow. Since I wanna be Ragna, I'm not sure if you're looking for annoyed-angry Ragna, pissed off-angry Ragna, or some combination. I suppose I'll just try out everything I can and see how things work.

WOLT.

READ THIS LINNNEEE

"SUPER-NEATO MY ASS"

=D...........

and shadow shall decide...... :3

WOLT.

READ THIS LINNNEEE

"SUPER-NEATO MY ASS"

=D...........

and shadow shall decide...... :3

Hey if thats all it takes, I'll post a lot of different instances of that. Don't think I'm not gonna go all out for this.

Oo, this looks fun. I just might try out for Noel/Saya. Maybe Tao actually....since a friend says I imitate her english voice pretty well. xD

Skype chatroom has now become a spot for practicing auditions. We already did a really hilarious run through of the whole thing(I filled in the singing). Good job on Jin Jourdal, and Pk your Bang is sex.

Here to show some support.

Wow this is pretty exciting, some great entries and it looks like everyone's having a blast too. I'd try Jin but i think my voice is a little deep for him. U_U

Can't wait!