Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Loke test-1 bro. I have a feeling Tager & Carl didn't get their full changes implemented yet.

I know, I'm not going to be one of those OMG EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE CRAZY WHY DON'T THEY GIVE ME THE THINGS I WANT, people.

Like... the rest of Dustloop outside of Match Finder.

Oh god:

Jaison: Lol. Valkenhayn is sweet.

Kyle: Netcode so bad. I can't even play CS online at all it's so bad. Makes Mu's BnB retarded to do.

BQ: I was hoping the general consensus was for everyone to get smashed on friday as we celebrate Kyle's last night of non-married ness (Even though the wedding is sunday but whatever). So that's why I was thinking hopefully we had a place for games, liqour, beer, and within walking distance to a waffle house or ihop. If you know what I mean. I guess Steak and Shake would be hella baller too.

Mac: Where you at Nigga? I miss you man. I miss Yoda too dawg. Call a nigga sometime. 678-897-3760. Shit is verizon too dude, so if you got dat verizon still shit should be free like calls.

Chase: Fuck you.

Ray: Nigga dat hype setup shit is hype.

So balance patch is sweet, Much needed. Top tiers are stupid. Maek game like not fun. I want them to buff Mu 12 just a little bit, not with better damage though, just with better setups, but not litchi retarded setups. This bitch is fun as shit to play honestly.

Also did you guys see those platinum screens? Thinking she'll actually be like ABA.

patched netplay makes me happy :D!

"Everyone is running around trying to do things to either save the world or save someone. They all meet up and now everyone is either good or bad. Oh ya! Tager's somewhere there too, I think he broke or just decided to go home or something."

truer words never spoken

"Everyone is running around trying to do things to either save the world or save someone. They all meet up and now everyone is either good or bad. Oh ya! Tager's somewhere there too, I think he broke or just decided to go home or something."

go home and be a family vacuum.

Everybody in Ohio wants to play Guilty Gear now. I don't know what happened.

Oh, except Jack G.

Naomi Emulator with Netplay. i bet you'll also see a buncha people bein like "Hay guis lets play CvS2"

I don't need AC online because I have people who are willing to play AC with me OFFLINE. I'm better than all of you. Also, Valkenhayn ain't shit w/o BBU. Mac knows this, therefore he won't be playing him.

I don't need AC online because I have people who are willing to play AC with me OFFLINE. I'm better than all of you. Also, Valkenhayn ain't shit w/o BBU. Mac knows this, therefore he won't be playing him.

Mac doesn't need no BBU. I think 4k damage of a throw will suffice. Especially if there are counter throw setups.

Hey Matt did you hear that it's possible to play HnK online now?

Hey, Chase. No. Explain. Actually, there was that crappy flash version of HnK, but that's not what you're talking about.

Ray, nobody even knows about that yet, so that's not why.

Everybody in Ohio wants to play Guilty Gear now. I don't know what happened.

Oh, except Jack G.

Dude don't ask questions just roll with it.

Seriously at the end of the night Anthony was like "Dude I fucking love Guilty Gear this is so awesome." I'm all :D over here.

My Chipp is godlike.

Just stop hitting him.

This.

Oh, and special thanks to Circles, and the KY people that came to AL.

Thanks for having two setups. :v: Seriously though we'll all be back. I'm seriously thinking of changing shifts just to get my Thursdays free - the other two will definitely be coming back as often as they can.

Hey, Chase. No. Explain. Actually, there was that crappy flash version of HnK, but that's not what you're talking about.

Ray, nobody even knows about that yet, so that's not why.

Demul (Dreamcast emulator) has Kaillera netplay.

I know I will be back for sure, can't wait to come again, I don't think I'll be getting into GG tho, definitely gonna stick it out with the BB for now, and thanks for the good price on those buttons, made my whole month awesome lol.

Yawn. I'm sticking to guilty gear. I'll probably learn Valk just for fun but will never really ever want to play the game unless I'm totally stoned out of my mind.

TL:DR - Slayer still has BBU. So that's that.

Yawn. I'm sticking to guilty gear. I'll probably learn Valk just for fun but will never really ever want to play the game unless I'm totally stoned out of my mind.

TL:DR - Slayer still has BBU. So that's that.

Shortest TL:DR EVER.

valkenhayn is overhyped. not gonna live up to slayer or talbain

my computer is shit and i don't want to play online anyways

no one in cleveland wants to learn gg

sadfrog

So the moral of the story is ac can now be played online similar to how games can be played on ggpo? How is this possible? Is it some for of madness?