Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

valkenhayn is overhyped. not gonna live up to slayer or talbain

my computer is shit and i don't want to play online anyways

no one in cleveland wants to learn gg

sadfrog

The hype will spread northward. Dandy J and Avi (and San) were showing interest in GG as well, so we get those guys on board, get some interaction between all these other new players and Cleveland, and before you know it, everybody playing. Also keep in mind that though GG online might not do anything for you, it's another way to entice people to pick it up.

So the moral of the story is ac can now be played online similar to how games can be played on ggpo? How is this possible? Is it some for of madness?

the only madness is how powerful of a pc you need to do it.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9940-Slowdown-Gear-XX-Desync-Core-(aka.-AC-online)

you also can't legally buy the rom either, so i'm not really in favor of it. any other game, i don't give a fuck if people torrent it. but it's just different with gg.

the only madness is how powerful of a pc you need to do it.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9940-Slowdown-Gear-XX-Desync-Core-(aka.-AC-online)

you also can't legally buy the rom either, so i'm not really in favor of it. any other game, i don't give a fuck if people torrent it. but it's just different with gg.

Oh that PC isn't really that powerful. My desktop quite exceeds those needs and I only spent around 700 on it.

The sad part was "Even then only runs at 50 FPS and Kaillera is shit"

Oh well. I can dream.

Today I went for a walk in this huge park near my house with Yoda and noticed two puppies running around without an owner. I, being the dog lover I am, chased them down through the woods and through a creek (I'm all creeky and muddy smelling now. Think that time we trekked through the morehead mountains and Yoda fuxed with with that turtle kinda dirty) I eventually caught them and called the dogs owner. He then called his wife to come meet me at the park and pick them up. At this time, I was fucking lost in the woods and I had to find my way back to a path. It's fucking hard to walk three dogs on one leash.

Needless to say, I was a fucking rugged, dog-saving wife-pleasing family dog-rescuing hardass today. +5 karma

Needless to say, I'm stupid and I get lost easily, and I cry when I get a little muddy/wet. I also think I deserve a medal. +5 karma

Fix'd

I'll probably edit this later when Mac gets really mad at me.

Needless to say, I was a fucking rugged, dog-saving wife-pleasing family dog-rescuing hardass today. +5 karma

you sir are a man among men!

So... Just got back from the new Resident Evil film.

*spoiler Alert*

They took away Alice's powers within the first 10 minutes of the film and killed all her clones

So yeah. It was better than the last 2, but still no where near the first.

Also there was a pretty sweet fight with the music in the background as the renholder mix of the outsider. Made for epic bullet timez

In more shitty news, my friend Colby hung himself monday.

RIP colby.

I fucking love fridays.

This sucks. Mac, I'm here for you if you need to talk or need whatever or whatever. I'm sure the same goes for your many other friends in this community. We love you, man.

I like how Ben stood up to block noel 2d like 4 times. Shit is no longer an overhead. :s

SCRUB!

Doren why you no play litchi or bang son? YOU FUCKING TIER WHORE.

J/k

Been too long since we gamed with Bama crew. :(

JUST REALIZED BACHELOR PARTY IS SBO WEEKEND.

NICODOGURA announced a partial live stream. Gotta have a JP credit Card tho. We NEED this on the projector!