Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Hey doods, Repping this tourney for my Buddy Josh in Louisville:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10180-Louisville-Kentucky-Joshkip-presents-She-Bang

Oct 9th at Oxmoor Mall!

I'm all over this, I have been waiting for some games for a dick year. All I have is a 360 stick though, so I can't really contribute to the system count. I can probably round up a few other locals to bring as well. Any idea what the turn out is looking like so far?

I'm all over this, I have been waiting for some games for a dick year. All I have is a 360 stick though, so I can't really contribute to the system count. I can probably round up a few other locals to bring as well. Any idea what the turn out is looking like so far?

so far 14 confirmed people that i know personally and have talked to me about it plus the people you bring looks like we will break a hundred dollars if more and more people are planning on showing up.

if you were wondering about the payout its 1st 2nd and 3rd get cash

i am sure we could use the xbox360 even though there will be some people who play with pad on ps3, i will just put them on a ps3 setup, a good question would be would you be alright with sharing your arcade stick if it comes down to that? cause a lot of people that i know are coming will bring their own arcade sticks but they only play on ps3.

Seeing that I'm stuck in lexington until sometime in december, I might be able to work my way out there. I never went to tournaments back in norcal, but I should definately get into these things if I have the chance. I have a recording setup as well if you are using component cables instead of HDMI.

edit: Additionally, my arcade stick works with both ps3 and 360 so I can share that if need be.

Winty, What do you play? Theres a few of us in Lexington. You at UK? We should meet up and get some games in the Cats Den sometime or something

I can get to the university through the busses, though it takes a while. I don't do much so if you give me a time I can try to find my way down there.

I play blazblue, touhou 12.3(lol!), melty, ABK, and #R. In the past I've touched SSFIV, wonderful world, and vanguard princess.. I'm always up for trying out new games as well.

Word, We'll have to try to figure out a day sometime next week or something. You play any Super Turbo or Vampire Savior by chance? I'll get down on ABK, brazbroo, etc. I'll play damn near anything

Seeing that I'm stuck in lexington until sometime in december, I might be able to work my way out there. I never went to tournaments back in norcal, but I should definately get into these things if I have the chance. I have a recording setup as well if you are using component cables instead of HDMI.

edit: Additionally, my arcade stick works with both ps3 and 360 so I can share that if need be.

well the people that are bringing their ps3s have hdmi and component cables but they will more than likely be played on hdmi cause i don't wanna hear about someone losing cause of a laggy tv.

but bring whatever you want cause i would like to get some recordings in and stuff.

I have an apartment at UK. Here I have 2 CRT TVs and now a few CRT monitors for PC gaming. I have all the relevant games and play them all (BB, GG, SF4, etc). Theres a few other guys on campus that play SF4. Up for gaming every evening besides Thursday and Sunday.

I don't actually do much with life right now, so I can play whenever. It just takes about an hour to get there, plus whatever walking I would need to do to get to wherever we meet.

KY needs some avatars.

What do people want?

Look at you makin' avys.

Let me know about that (lolnetplay) 3v3 as well.

When I need to be around and such.