Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Step 1: Copy link

Step 2: Paste into Google

lololololololololol SF lolololololoololololol

That was my first thought. Then I thought maybe's Tad's pubes would be better.

There is little difference. It's a Slash to AC kinda thing, Faust players wouldn't get it.

So kinda drunk right now. I was really a happy panda. I just trolled some people in heroes of newerth with scout. It was hilarious. I was having a great night 5 guinness in, with a coke and rum half gone... Then i read this:

http://shoryuken.com/f2/moriarc-says-good-bye-guilty-gear-hello-blazblue-252725/

I'm done with guilty gear guys. I cease to care. I guess I'll actually try to get better at blazblue now.

Hey we have this popular fighting game franchise among fighting gamers, but it's stuck on hardware that is becoming extremely dated. Also fighting games have become a lot more popular lately around the world. We've also managed to create the best netcode out of all modern fighting games.

... But fuck making a simple port utilizing any of this.

So kinda drunk right now. I was really a happy panda. I just trolled some people in heroes of newerth with scout. It was hilarious. I was having a great night 5 guinness in, with a coke and rum half gone... Then i read this:

http://shoryuken.com/f2/moriarc-says-good-bye-guilty-gear-hello-blazblue-252725/

I'm done with guilty gear guys. I cease to care. I guess I'll actually try to get better at blazblue now.

Maybe instead of getting good at something bad you should get a real hobby.

Sorry I didn't play you the whole night, Mac.

Also, I like AC enough. Don't need a new one. Also GG scene here is possibly growing, so that's cool too. If at some point there is absolutely nobody to play against then that will suck. 3rd strike and Marvel survived much longer without an update, so maybe GG can I dunno.

There are so many ways they could make a new GG more accessible without dumbing it down... the loss of FRCs and Slashbacks is sort of a big deal, at least as far as the die-hards are concerned, but really how often do you even see Slashback used? As for FRCs, it's possible to use a simpler, more accessible RC system that makes them less important. What if you could RC an attack at any time? 25% to cancel on startup or active frames, 50% to cancel just the recovery. Shit, I'm a scrub, I don't know. Pachi can probably handle that shit, though. Not that it'll matter for a few years.

Oh well, plenty of time to get better at AC.

Oh, I wanna apologize for not coming out tonight. I absolutely had the opportunity, I just completely lost track of what day it was. Thought it was still Wednesday for some reason. At the rate things are going with my legs, I'll probably be off work next week, too, so I'll try and make it out there.

Chase: you're gay. That anime blows.

Brent: uh still have like lvl 10 priest or whatevs. I mean I could play it. It was fun. Ryan bill plays too.