Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

GOD DAMN! MY ASS PENNIES!

Kyle and Jaison: I dunno if you guys have seen Glee, but tonight at 8 PM on fox Glee is doing a RHPS episode.

"there are reports of scary side effects, like students having unwanted sex"

Isn't that why people go out drinking?

Obviously it was the four lokos. I mean I've never been to a party and watched guys pound back entire 24 packs of light beer.

Can someone explain to me this ban-hammer rape-a-palooza that went down. Something about Circ giving everyone infractions. Blade making a troll thread, and like 5 people getting banned?

notsogos made a trolling/basically cyberbullying thread regarding Blade in Blazblue General that somehow managed to get 7 pages while I was painting the living room. I came in, deleted it, and infracted every dumbass that posted in it. Then I talked to shtkn, short version being that Dustloop's tolerance both for people who post stupid things constantly, and people who alternate between posting worthwhile things and hardcore trolling, is entirely too high and that we need to step up and try actually enforcing the rules and making this forum worth a shit to visit. As part of that, people are now automatically banned for a week when they hit X number of infractions (I think 5).

notsogos made a trolling/basically cyberbullying thread regarding Blade in Blazblue General that somehow managed to get 7 pages while I was painting the living room. I came in, deleted it, and infracted every dumbass that posted in it. Then I talked to shtkn, short version being that Dustloop's tolerance both for people who post stupid things constantly, and people who alternate between posting worthwhile things and hardcore trolling, is entirely too high and that we need to step up and try actually enforcing the rules and making this forum worth a shit to visit. As part of that, people are now automatically banned for a week when they hit X number of infractions (I think 5).

Jersey is the only reason I visit DL anymore:(

What's the difference between cyberbullying and trolling?

Jersey is the only reason I visit DL anymore:(

What's the difference between cyberbullying and trolling?

Trolling = ripping on Blade when he posts something dumb and making him say more dumb things.

Cyberbullying = ripping on Blade without direct provocation, posting pictures of him, and outright making fun of him for the span of seven pages.

I'm ok with rippin on blade, and I cannot believe you just called trolling blade cyberbulling. That word, god I love it.

Idiots like blade are part of the dustloop problem.