Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

anyways, since everyone here's a mod, i want an award. support the scene xn posting assist?

Award transaction complete: floodgates open.

OK I don't play this game so you'll have to explain how he jumped across the screen like that.

Kyle, are you going to be at arcade this Thursday or just starting next week? Just curious is all. If I can get May matches before ranbat that would be good for me.

If you get guard crushed in the air, you get put into a really long wall bounce. Unfortunately I guess Aksys overlooked that they gave one attack with the ability to guard crush, a hitbox that comes from behind. Lambda did the "from behind" version of her saw, and it guard crushed Tager in the air. Sent him into a wall bounce... toward Lambda. But since Lamdba is in the way he can't bounce off a 'wall' and instead just bounced.

I really wish that guy had the presence of mind to 720

Would have been the greatest 720 ever

If you get guard crushed in the air, you get put into a really long wall bounce. Unfortunately I guess ArcSys overlooked that they gave one attack with the ability to guard crush, a hitbox that comes from behind. Lambda did the "from behind" version of her saw, and it guard crushed Tager in the air. Sent him into a wall bounce... toward Lambda. But since Lamdba is in the way he can't bounce off a 'wall' and instead just bounced.

Fixed. While all else is true and accurate, this make me sad because, well GG has better stories than that... We never maxed out the engine in GG.

Fixed. While all else is true and accurate, this make me sad because, well GG has better stories than that... We never maxed out the engine in GG.

Clayton did.

Tad: Is NEC at all possible for you. If you were able to catch a ride from ATL crew on the way up, or I just had atl crew drop me off with you on the way up and covered the gas?

Oh herp. Really? Hmmm...

Well I guess tomorrow night we're gonna work out the details of the trip anyway. Quite possible no one will end up going anyway.

I can afford the time for NEC, but can't afford the money. I also have a solid car to drive, so if you can work it that way, I'll be happy to go, but I am still cocksuckin' broke, which is why I still haven't come to lexy for best times ever Ray. This will change.

I always wondered if Aksys took the name just to confuse the shit out of us.

Went to the hills yesterday: Hindman, Jackson, Hazard

FFFFFFuuuu

Shelby lee Adams: Appalachia

Blue People of Troublesome Creek