Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Ok, so like, 2 days advance notice?

I posted on this thread about a month ago (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9834-Kentucky-Stomping-Grounds-Mk.-IV&p=957000&viewfull=1#post957000)

I had a choice between posting in your thread every week or posting at a one month notice and at a last minute notice. I figured it'd be less annoying for you guys if I chose the latter option. Sorry if you didn't see it the first time. I'll try to post at the four week mark, two week mark, and then one week mark for ARK IV. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Actually you were about the fourth post after I posted the first time on here. Maybe you just skipped over it?

Ok, so like, 2 days advance notice?

Lol yeah he posted it way back. Just don't think anyone had the money to go with it being so close after Final Round and right before Power Up.

I posted on this thread about a month ago (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9834-Kentucky-Stomping-Grounds-Mk.-IV&p=957000&viewfull=1#post957000)

I had a choice between posting in your thread every week or posting at a one month notice and at a last minute notice. I figured it'd be less annoying for you guys if I chose the latter option. Sorry if you didn't see it the first time. I'll try to post at the four week mark, two week mark, and then one week mark for ARK IV. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Actually you were about the fourth post after I posted the first time on here. Maybe you just skipped over it?

Yeah I tend to ignore when people plug tournaments. I don't really travel so I just tend to gloss over them. A month ago is fine, and a couple weeks or possibly even a week is OK, but if you're telling people about it two days in advance, they're probably either already going or it's too late for them to decide to go. It's cool if you're just like double-checking to see who is going though.

Also, please come to PowerUp at the end of April :p

Can you give me more info about PowerUp?

Also, I think we all know that most gamers have short-term memories. Just reminding them so that noone goes "oops I forgot!" Oh, I forgot to mention as well. We just secured $1000 more in bonus pot money.

Hey guys confirmed date for a tournament May 7th, Blazblue, plus Marvel vs Capcom 3 friendlies and or a side tournament. The location will be Roxx Electrocafe

214 Calhoun St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219 (Roxx Electrocafe)

Going to put up a thread soon.

Hey guys confirmed date for a tournament May 7th, Blazblue, plus Marvel vs Capcom 3 friendlies and or a side tournament. The location will be Roxx Electrocafe

214 Calhoun St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219 (Roxx Electrocafe)

Going to put up a thread soon.

No such thing as "friendly" when dat Mahvel is involved.

did you see how ten stars kept shit real after the fight? i did the same shit in cleveland

If you want a friendly game then we ain't playing the same sport.

LOL ok i get it. Mahvel beat downs for all.

did you see how ten stars kept shit real after the fight? i did the same shit in cleveland

It always falls to the GG players to hold it down. We're the only ones that can do it right.

Pretty much. I've now seen fights over every game I do believe except GG and Melty Blood, but I'm going to take the time that weeaboo threw his stick down at the floor after I beat him as a fight since that's probably the best he could.

Everyone is chill as fuck when it comes to GG.

Pretty much. I've now seen fights over every game I do believe except GG and Melty Blood, but I'm going to take the time that weeaboo threw his stick down at the floor after I beat him as a fight since that's probably the best he could.

Everyone is chill as fuck when it comes to GG.

I've seen a fight over GG nearly break out at every Seasons Beatings ...

I've seen a fight over GG nearly break out at every Seasons Beatings ...

Oh yeah, didn't bluenine and some dude almost throw down last time or something?

O rly? I guess there was also that time George flipped out on that florida player. Mmm fighting games that transfer into real life brawls.

Hey Doragon, sorry I didn't play you in Third Strike. We ended up going to Jojo's for a while, and when I came back you'd already left. I'll add you on AIM, maybe we can get some matches in later.

I'll add you on AIM, maybe we can get some matches in later.

This plan works better if you use AIM/approve my request.

This plan works better if you use AIM/approve my request.

I normally don't, but I promise to be on when I'm looking for matches. Haven't been looking for matches since I saw you on ggpo the other night, so just be patient.