Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Well usually in Guilty Gear when your opponent hits the ground the combo is over, barring a few otg hits that they can tech.

I just don't find the combo system is BlazBlue to be that much fun or fulfilling. Some of the shit is just retarded. I find myself watching videos and just laughing and saying "what the shit is going on? this is hilarious!"

Then I watched more of that Carl and realized he is the most hilarious character ever!

he's all like "MVC FLY COMBO INTO UNBLOCKABLE INTO MVC FLY COMBO INTO UNBLOCKABLE!"

I was like. YES!

Really didn't even bother to watch the whole vid til today, seeing as that Lambda combo was pretty retarded. But that Carl combo...holy fuck that has to be one of the most boring loops I've seen in a long time. They just can't help but give that fucker a loop of some sort.

Chances of me going are looking better and better.

How is it looking now?

I really want to see Kentucky crew at Evo. If any of you can make it and need a room, PM me. After all, it was great hanging out with Kentucky crew at Season's Beatings (especially Kyle and Ray who were my roommates). You guys will always be welcome, even if I haven't met some of you yet.

PS. I'm wondering if Ray plays Vampire Savior characters in MvC3, assuming he even plays it.

Chase why did you have to get kicked off of Skull Girls? Now they got Michiru Yamane musics.

I thought the old music was pretty good. Guess they decided to kick that guy off too.

I thought the old music was pretty good. Guess they decided to kick that guy off too.

He probably wasn't as good as Castlevania. This will probably also help sell the game better since people have heard of Yamane. Maybe they'll still use some of his music like they held on to your code.

He probably wasn't as good as Castlevania. This will probably also help sell the game better since people have heard of Yamane. Maybe they'll still use some of his music like they held on to your code.

Don't think most people even know who the hell Yamane is, I didn't. They will know Symphony of the Night. Thanks for reminding me of something thats all over the damn internet gaming news sites.

Don't think most people even know who the hell Yamane is, I didn't. They will know Symphony of the Night. Thanks for reminding me of something thats all over the damn internet gaming news sites.

Yeah, it's probably just limited to a small subset of castlevania fans. I knew who the hell she was. Also, no prob.

Yeah I didn't know who that was, just looked it up. Hey chase remember that time you could have been a part of something, but then you got cut from the team? This seems to be a pattern with you. Skull Girls, Japan... What else?

I played the Sirlin card game. There is a character who is like Slayer and has a move called Pilebunker.

Also, is Tad still coming to PowerUp or not?

OH PSN... You just don't work. :(

In RELATED news who else is excited about their personal info being stolen? Just waiting for the false charges on my debit card.