Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

We had some MvC3 matches over at Ray's last night Yash. I can't actually access dustloop from my home computer because of Insight now. You'll need to contact us by calling or SMS.

You guys! I really want to play GG! I was thinking about maybe trying to get together and have a GG day some time before SB so we can maybe knock off some rust before the tournament (if there is one). We could do it at AL (though I would not prefer doing it during a ranbat) or maybe in Dayton or Cbus depending on preference and where people are coming from. My first few weekends of October are booked up, and I think most of my September weekends are busy too, but I think I might be available one or two weekends that month. I guess what I'm saying is there's no guarantee that I'll be there, but I would like to get the ball rolling on something in case it is something I can attend. Let me know what's up I miss you guys.

Matt, Pick a weekend in September that you can maybe do the gaming and let us know. I'll have to talk to peeps, but I'll see what I can do.

Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as SSF4:AE, SF 3S:OE, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, Melee, Brawl, BB:CS II, and more! Competitors are coming in from at least 6-7 several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please PM me or post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12280-ARK-IV-BB-CSII-MvC3-SSF4-MK9-Melee-Brawl-More!&p=1106804#post1106804

I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med School that I don't have time (though I may check in once in a while if there's interest). Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the regional BlazBlue community as a whole. Thanks guys!

If we do a GG day at AL I'll do what I can to make it, but I'm still broke as all holy hell.

Kentucky scene is mostly dead bro.

The 4-5 of us that live here now basically don't travel together anymore.

:O Especially not to the far off land of Arakansas. :(

Sorru!

Yo! GG at AL this Saturday. You guys know about this yet? I only talked to Chase so far:(

Nobody knows because you haven't posted about it!

Nobody knows because you haven't posted about it!

ok, but now i've posted about it, so does anybody know about it now? i think if you know where AL is and you know when saturday is you have all the details you need.

i wanna come and play gg (i miss gg so much), but i can't make it this weekend matt.

marvel has probably made me absolutely terrible at gg by now. why can't there be a good, fun, deep fighting game this fucking generation?! fuck persona fighter 4 better be jojo+hnk+gg and not bb+sbx.

i wanna come and play gg (i miss gg so much), but i can't make it this weekend matt.

marvel has probably made me absolutely terrible at gg by now. why can't there be a good, fun, deep fighting game this fucking generation?! fuck persona fighter 4 better be jojo+hnk+gg and not bb+sbx.

why you no like basara?:(

when are y'all available. maybe try to schedule another one soon, but if it's on a saturday, AL is booked solid until SB, so it will need to be elsewhere.

John are you still in Kentucky. I'm almost close to having a real job... so I wanna host games soooonish.

shit was rough, good luck

John are you still in Kentucky. I'm almost close to having a real job... so I wanna host games soooonish.

Yeah I'm in Kentucky. Honestly we have a sweet house for hosting here in Morehead now, and Ryan-Bill lives with me now. So yeah, I mean it's whatevs.

Yeah I'm in Kentucky. Honestly we have a sweet house for hosting here in Morehead now, and Ryan-Bill lives with me now. So yeah, I mean it's whatevs.

I know if I got this job or not on Friday. Then I can get my car repaired and travel again. Getting on the highway won't feel like a life or death decision any more.