Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

http://www.facebook.com/events/307036602677379/

3050 Helmsdale Place, Lexington, KY 40509 Apartment 4202

Will be hosting casuals at my apt. with my roomie.

Feel free to bring any setups. I'll be running most of this on my ps3 but having a better monitor would be appreciated.

I'll have

Street fighter 4 AE 2012

SF2HDR

Blazblue CS2

KOF13

UMVC3

SF3

AH3

MBAACC 1.07

and a few others. No SC5 or MK9 on my end.

Copy pasta of event if anyone is interested.

Do you know when you'll be hosting it? (I'd check Facebook but I don't have one.)

Do you know when you'll be hosting it? (I'd check Facebook but I don't have one.)

I believe he said tomorrow at 5.

Ok Matt. I'll just play Adult games featuring men in over sized underwear. Aka Marvel.

I believe he said tomorrow at 5.

Ok Matt. I'll just play Adult games featuring men in over sized underwear. Aka Marvel.

Sounds fair. Really it's your birthday and you should do what you want. Also, you can come up and play GG whenever. I just like giving people a hard time when I can. Either way it's all good and we'll probably get some gear in pretty soon one way or another.

yeah I'm hosting it today. starts at 5 but if you got the time (and bravery to go through the snow) your welcome to come whenever.

My bad forgetting the date D:

Sounds fair. Really it's your birthday and you should do what you want. Also, you can come up and play GG whenever. I just like giving people a hard time when I can. Either way it's all good and we'll probably get some gear in pretty soon one way or another.

It IS my birthday. So I expect beer and women. Maybe just beer, but women would be nice too. I even put new buttons in my PS2 stick so I may head up there.

Yeah so fuck chase, I'm coming to the arcade this saturday. Gaymen and other thangs go. It's my birthday and bitches I do what I want.

Accent Core coming back to arcades. We gotta play that shit, be ready for the console re-release.

Edit: and I'm confirmed for Thursday night, if anyone cares. Time to practice.

From what I'm reading on Japanese sites, they're expecting it to me a rebalanced game. It already include Kliff and Justice. Accent Core Plus is just a temporary name.

I'm just hoping they pass legislation that outlaws all games but gg. Then people might play.

John i wasn't sure if it was really your birthday or you were just trolling chase. Look forward to seeing you, though it looks like the indiana people might not make it. Or some of them might not. Still some extra people should be there.

It's John's birthday and my advise is to keep ALL vans away from John. If it rains I'll show up, otherwise I asked a German girl to go snowboarding with me so I'm not changing those plans ;P

It's John's birthday and my advise is to keep ALL vans away from John. If it rains I'll show up, otherwise I asked a German girl to go snowboarding with me so I'm not changing those plans ;P

Kyle marries Indian woman.

Chase dates Japanese, German women.

Anyone down there interested in American women? Just asking.