Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

I'll be up there before 1 tomorrow. This is my friend's first tournament,and he has gotta be there before SF4 starts.

Glad we could get that GG tourney going. Not a lot of entrants but some great matches.

Since a lot of people ended up showing interest, it looks like the Buckeye Airdasher Cup is back on. Might not be as big as we'd dreamed, but we do have some people coming in from out of town, and should have some decent competition for GG and BB. It'll be on Saturday, August 4th, so come on down if you can make it.

Thanks everyone for the casuals, which there was more time. Justice NEEDED to be nerfed.

So, who wants to go in hard on P4U? I wanna get a list going and see what kind of character representation we might have.

Personally I'm looking at Kanji, Yosuke, and Kuma in that order.

If everyone that's expressed interest in the game so far actually picks it up, we might even be able to get the full roster represented. That'd be pretty amazing.

Hi guys I live in Louisville, nice to meet ya. I'm going to try again to get into the scene, I have a copy of GG on PS2, the second rendition of BB, and KoF XIII. Nice to meet you all.

Edit: Oh yeah, I suck with all of them. Got to level up!

Good to see ya on here. Meet up W/ Young Kim in Louisville & Come to Cincy Arcade Legacy from time to time. =)

Yeah I watched the streams a few times, you guys really like Vampire Savior up there.

^Hahaha. True about that. We have 3-4 BB players, 4-5 GG players w/ a mixed range of skill & we all (10+ peeps) intend to take P4U serious. Hope to see you

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 (including $200 to P4A) in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14526-Aug-25-2012-ARK-V!-1400-Bonus-Pots!-Feat-The-Best-of-the-South!-(Jacksonville-AR)) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Just a reminder: Buckeye Airdasher Cup this weekend, all anime all the time!

It's still at Arcade Legacy in the Cincinnati Mall. Jesse has also offered to extend the usual Fight Night entry fee ($5) to anyone who comes out for the event, and it still includes full admission and free play on everything there. :kitty:

Should be getting P4U in tomorrow. If anyone is down for some games this week let me know. Probably not tomorrow because I'm going to hit up training mode. Maybe if you ask nicely.

After playing quite a few matches online, I enjoy it. But, it kinda feels like "baby's first combo game."

After playing quite a few matches online, I enjoy it. But, it kinda feels like "baby's first combo game."

I will completely agree with that, though I won't say its a bad thing. If anything it lowers the barrier of entry which I think is good.

So Gonna talk tomorrow to My friend about hosting Ranbats for P4U in lexington so I'll see if things can go well.

Also August 25th and 26th I'll be at Kentokyo Mini-Con in Lexington at Joseph Beth Book Store hosting games there all day, So unless your going to summer jam I suggest you make the trip down :3

http://www.facebook.com/events/268423616571983/?ref=ts

Copy pasta is fucking awesome

Just to let you know, Arcade Legacy is hosting Old School Onslaught that same weekend and others including myself are heading up there.

So Gonna talk tomorrow to My friend about hosting Ranbats for P4U in lexington so I'll see if things can go well.

Also August 25th and 26th I'll be at Kentokyo Mini-Con in Lexington at Joseph Beth Book Store hosting games there all day, So unless your going to summer jam I suggest you make the trip down :3

http://www.facebook.com/events/268423616571983/?ref=ts

Copy pasta is fucking awesome

Just to let you know, Arcade Legacy is hosting Old School Onslaught that same weekend and others including myself are heading up there.

Yeah I know several events are goin on that weekend, sadly this is out of my control, This is mostly as a "hey if your not goin to ***** then come here" type of thing seeing that its just anime con casuals. Once thats over and done with though I'll try setting up actual ranbats.

And when I do set them up, I'll try to make sure overlapping with other big events won't happen.

Don't forget AL has another ranbat season starting in September, too, and P4U will definitely be happening. I don't wanna dissuade you - more ways for people to get together and play is always a good thing - just making sure you know. :kitty: