Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Man it'd be cool if they did that. Sure you don't wanna come up even if they don't?

Man it'd be cool if they did that. Sure you don't wanna come up even if they don't?

No because if they don't I'm going to an MTG tournament instead.

Thinking September 7th for the next BADC, how's that date work? It's the week before The Fall Classic.

This has activity again? O.o where is BADC? Also HnH is thinking of hosing some casuals in richmond kentucky at the release of CP i would like to know if their will be players to even host for

I'm still here. I went to Arcade Legacy on my own about a month ago during the summer, it was kind of a bummer I spent my time playing Project Injustice which was kind of fun, lol. I'm on Xbox now. I live in Louisville.

November 2nd is plent of time for me to get my copies of BBCP so ill be hosting a tournament sponsored by HnH for a celebration of the new game finally coming out, Im looking into holding the tournament in Lexington. If you could please message me or post here if you can make it. Ill be setting up posters at both KU and EKU as well to help the turn out.

Will be hosting casuals this evening (Thursday) at 6:30 in Lexington. If you wanna come by please shoot me a pm.

if you would man post in advance i live in Irvine and its like 2 hours away, if you would post a week then i can plan accordingly to show up for some casuals but right on the spot i can't do. Hope we can meet up at a different time.

This has activity again? O.o where is BADC?

BADC's at Arcade Legacy. 662 Cincinnati Mills Dr., Cincinnati. 2 weeks!

i hate to say but i have court the 16th for a stupid speeding ticket lol but if its after that i might beable to go

I preordered bbcp and am looking for some offline casuals to anyone who is unfortunate enough not to be able to import the game or other players looking to get as good as possible as fast as possible. I would offer my place for the meeting but i live out in the middle of no where and honestly most people would get lost trying to find my place. So i need to find a place aswell but i can bring a setup

I preordered bbcp and am looking for some offline casuals to anyone who is unfortunate enough not to be able to import the game or other players looking to get as good as possible as fast as possible. I would offer my place for the meeting but i live out in the middle of no where and honestly most people would get lost trying to find my place. So i need to find a place aswell but i can bring a setup

Where do you live?

Kinda far away, and I definitely don't play any BB anymore. If you ever want to learn GG, that trip would be worth it for you.

Thank you sly im sure that i could learn alot and i would love to take you up on that offer, HnH has been asking me to expand my games and would love to learn. But i do enjoy cp ALOT.

Thank you sly im sure that i could learn alot and i would love to take you up on that offer, HnH has been asking me to expand my games and would love to learn. But i do enjoy cp ALOT.

Well when +R hits PSN I'll be down to play. Just figure out what character you want to learn.