Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Just realized +R was out for guilty gear, thought it was never coming X. X and didnt watch. Anyone wana beat teh crap out of me while i get used to the changes XD

Hey so I just joined to get to know some of the people in the FGC in KY and it seems that this has kind of emptied out. Does everyone just go to other states to play? I'm over in the south eastern part of the state moving to Morehead very soon so I was hoping to get to know people before or at least after I moved.

Hey so I just joined to get to know some of the people in the FGC in KY and it seems that this has kind of emptied out. Does everyone just go to other states to play? I'm over in the south eastern part of the state moving to Morehead very soon so I was hoping to get to know people before or at least after I moved.

We got our start in Morehead. Most of us have moved on though. What games are you playing? I still live in the lexington Area so it's not too far from Morehead. I pretty much only play guilty gear though. 

I also live in the Lexington Area and I play more or less everything though my main game is BB.  I also host a lot of casuals in the area.