Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Grassman

He makes grass grow on people as an attack. NOT JUST ANY GRASS, DASTARDLY CRAB GRASS!!!! UUUUUOOUOOOOOOUOUOUOOOOOOOOOO.

Indian-Burn Man

He gives people the ULTIMATE INDIAN BURN! His special move is known as "TRAIL OF TEARS!"

Crinkle empty water bottle man

This guy, he crinkles empty water bottles in your ear while you sleep, effectively PISSING YOU OFF!

I need weird superhero ideas for a Mutants and Masterminds game. Go.

I dunno what that is, but I'll pass some ideas my co-workers and I came up with on break over the years...

CBlade

A super hero who put golden blades on the end of an entire deck of playing cards, yet since he spent so much time put the blades on each of the cards. He simply can't throw them, so he runs up and cuts his foes with them. Special attack, 52 pick up.

Minuteman

Has everything that happens in the universe pin pointed to a schedule, including crime. Thus if he didn't schedule it, it doesn't exist to him.

Woodcraft

An old man who makes giant wooden dressers to sell to enemies at outrages prices or to trap them in.

Lol you should watch that new history channel show in search of superhumans. I lawled.

That show is awesome.

MY SUPERPOWER IS DIVING 30 FEET INTO A FOOT OF WATER. VILLAINS, BEWARE.

The ideas so far have been fantastic, keep 'em coming.

I posted that song a month ago faggots

No you didn't? Where's the proof? Brent-Quest found it and you sir are jealous.

Ray & Chase:

My phone is dismantled... replacement in about a week.

If anyone is up for games(VAMPIRE!), let me know when is best for you!

If anyone talks to Eric, I'm curious to know if my stick is finally ready.

oh my...Kentucky...has its own thread? YES! :D mind if i post here? been trying to get into competitive fighters for the past year so it'd be nice to speak to people in my region.

Hazard, Kentucky

Name: Nick

Handle: Yasha

Plays: :HZ::RG:

Others: Ssf4: makoto and juri

The last five seconds were holy shit territory.

every fucking second vs FAB is HOLY SHIT territory.

RANBAT THIS WEEKEND. WHO'S IN?

we may have to have a battle fantasiaaaaaaaaaaaaa side tourney

oh my...Kentucky...has its own thread? YES! :D mind if i post here? been trying to get into competitive fighters for the past year so it'd be nice to speak to people in my region.

Hazard, Kentucky

Name: Nick

Handle: Yasha

Plays: :HZ::RG:

Others: Ssf4: makoto and juri

Gonna go ahead and say right now good luck. If you can travel there might be games for you, cause Hazard is the middle of no where and there's no one here or in SRK posting about fighters that is from Hazard. Oh well, I mean I guess you are now.

Oh and yeah, you can post here. Just be sure to frequently troll/post random shit.

Ranbats... MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hazard... wow, I'm workin on that college over thur, it's makin me tard. LOL @ KY. I WILL NOT MISS YOU.