Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Gonna go ahead and say right now good luck. If you can travel there might be games for you, cause Hazard is the middle of no where and there's no one here or in SRK posting about fighters that is from Hazard. Oh well, I mean I guess you are now.

Oh and yeah, you can post here. Just be sure to frequently troll/post random shit.

Oh boy do i know that all too well, Hazard's a fuckin HOLE... but yea... on an unrelated note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007tojIefng

:D

:( Mo money, mo problems! Can't make it this week, job. Working on requesting not being scheduled on Thursdays if it's not absolutely necessary...

I will see you guys on Saturday though!

Oh yeah, ranbats this weekend... Not sure if I can make those, I'll be having a friend over. Maybe I can drag him along.

a-cho has the hottest Taokaka vids I have ever seen.

If Valk is ZZzz. I'm playing her.

Runaway , tauntloop > Genei-Jin, cross-under mix-ups, 2D~C CH j.C throw baits HOT

Will go saturday, VAMPIRE tonight tho.

Confused by this. No Vampire at AL? Or yes Vampire at AL? I'd like to give it a shot.

Ahh, I see... maybe next time. Doesn't look like I'll make it out tonight anyway. :( Thought I'd be more awake than this - I could probably make it there but I'd have to crash in the parking lot. :v:

Name: Bidd(yes lol dont ask :P)

XBL: Shephel

BBCS:Haku-men/Valkenhyn(coming soon :D)

GG: Millia/Slayer

Yahoo/Gtalk: biddburton@yahoo/gmail respectively

Hope there are some this goin on in KY near the Florence area, traveling is iffy for me haha.

And I'm amazed to see a living KY thread O.o

Kyle give me a call sometime today if you can. I forgot the number of the phone you're using now and was wondering what your weekend plans were