Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

After checking my money, I'll have $88 left over after pre-registering, so if there is anyone driving down and has a hotel room or somewhere to crash, I can contribute like $70 and still have a few bucks for food. I think my brother might be going as well if he has the money. I'm trying to talk Justin into coming, but he said he is low on cash as well. I know I'm entering MVC3 and GG. Maybe BB or Super.

Just a heads up... Im gonna be down there a few days extra before/after the tourney so i'm probably not the best bet for a ride.

Lola's gettin cataract surgery monday after FR, Puppy will has visions.

"The Walking Dead"

fuck yes. you know what the only bad thing about the show is? it's only 6 episodes. i fucking loved every minute of it though.

do you only need a ride home chase? 'cause that's fine with me.

fuck yes. you know what the only bad thing about the show is? it's only 6 episodes. i fucking loved every minute of it though.

do you only need a ride home chase? 'cause that's fine with me.

Yeah that would be cool of you.

I'm not unless they really deviate from the comics. Rest of that plot sounds cliche as shit.

Im not unless they really deviate from the comics. Rest of that plot sounds cliche as shit.

Well yeah. When I hit up the wiki I was unimpressed. However all these lists have that governor guy as one of the greatest villans of all time so I figure that will be in the plot somewhere.

Hey guys, I know it's a long drive, but A.R.K. III (one of the largest fighting game tournaments in the South) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Arcana Heart 3, Blazblue: CS, Tekken 6, SSF4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager) as well as a stream station. If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10889-A.R.K.-III!-Conway-AR-4-2-11-BB-SSF4-MvC3-T6-Smash-More!. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional BlazBlue community as a whole. Thanks guys!

PS: I'm sorry if I cluttered up your thread. Just trying to raise awareness for people who might otherwise not have seen our tournament. Know that if you have any questions, I will be checking this (and the official tournament thread) daily to address any potential issues/problems. Thanks again!

:( MAAAAAC :(

Also Chase, who is in your room? Ray, You, Tad and who else?

Basically Koogy needs a place to stay. I assumed him rooming with KY/TN crew wouldn't be an issue. KOOGY CHAN!

:( MAAAAAC :(

Also Chase, who is in your room? Ray, You, Tad and who else?

Basically Koogy needs a place to stay. I assumed him rooming with KY/TN crew wouldn't be an issue. KOOGY CHAN!

Koogy is cool to stay with us. Right now it's just, Me, Tad, Ray, You?, and Rithli. Mac dropped out.