Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Kusoru! Best enjoyed with commentary.

JAIS! Sick Marvel combos. Now let's all reconfigure our teams to take advantage of the damage scaling reset.

Koogy is cool to stay with us. Right now it's just, Me, Tad, Ray, You?, and Rithli. Mac dropped out.

I may not stay in the room, still haven't decided. I say this but realize I will probably get smashed, so yeah guess me too.

i can't make it at all now. my radiator died and used up pretty much all of my cash.

god i want to play gg

Damn that sucks.

Kyle: Are you going to Final Round this year? I left you a message on your phone, but incase you didn't read it. Would it be possible for you to give me a ride if you're going? I could even drive to Cinci if thats necessary. My car is in bad condition right now.

Chase I'm pretty sure Kyle isn't going to FR. I think he's going to India soonish.

Actually I am pretty sure he's going because he was really excited about going and as of two weeks ago was part of the crew heading down from here. Unless something changed this week.

Oh well cool. Will be good to see him

Also I always wondered why the tager suicide hotline wasn't 1-360-720-1080?

Sorry Chase- I haven't checked KY thread in ages. =P

btw- you blew it man... you totally had me with the sneaky candy.

Ok I just feel like asking, There anybody living near Winchester Road in Lexington? I'll be attending college down there in June so, Maybe i stop being free online and start getting bodied in-person xD.

Ok I just feel like asking, There anybody living near Winchester Road in Lexington? I'll be attending college down there in June so, Maybe i stop being free online and start getting bodied in-person xD.

Me and Kajoq both are both currently living in Lexington. Winchester road is pretty close to campus where I live.

Learning Gear in Lexy is pro. I didn't even got go to college in that state, or college at all, and I'm a fucking Guilty Gear genius. Play with those gais.

Now I'm really looking forward to getting my ass beat :D

Edit-finally found a copy of accent core... just need to get my ps2 stick modded. Johnny is amazing :D