Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Lol dude Johnny is so bad. Don't get me wrong he's sweet as fuck, but he's terrible.

Yeah i know xD I've done a little gg homework in the past (still don't understand shit about gg ) , But He's such an amazing character. I'll pick him up for shiggles and As a main I'll probably go with May or Ky. I'm determined to at least learn johnny... even if I never use him xD

Lol be glad you never played with me :P I HAVE NO MERCY~!!!!!!!!

Mercy? Pfft that shits overrated! The only way I can learn is if I get the shit beaten out of me, and then have the guy explain "how" He beat the shit of me. It's a painful yet very enlightening process.

ey do you guys remember when Chase said he wanted to skullfuck Kara's underbite? Good timez

I played with Matt a bit. It's laggy from here to there but it's still funny as hell and better than no games.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWmYO4KQOE#t=35m32s

lots of Slayer, Sol, Robo goodness. :kitty:

Did he dandy step the last hit of grand viper? Can you just do that? Did he IB or anything?

there's a big enough hole to do whatever you want to punish the last hit. you can throw him, every 6P hits him for free, whatever

kedako made me want to vomit. fuck may

there's a big enough hole to do whatever you want to punish the last hit. you can throw him, every 6P hits him for free, whatever

kedako made me want to vomit. fuck may

The more you know.

I played a really nice set with somebody from Delaware tonight with 3 frame delay. It's kind of amazing. People that have bad computers should get better computers. Apparently there are a couple #r warriors out there that we've never heard of.

Jack G. Apparently Robot Ky makes the game crash sometimes:(

ey do you guys remember when Chase said he wanted to skullfuck Kara's underbite? Good timez

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"Don't be mad Jaison, but if it's ok, I would so fuck Carrie"

Rape Train, no brakes etc.

There were 2 sets of brakes. One was that he took ill and stopped traveling around the beginning of AC, and the other was that 3 frames of delay were throwing him off. We didn't play a long set, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve and was adjusting and getting some combos down towards the end. I hope he keeps playing and gets better.

Clayton is the best Ky player in the world besides me, besides a whole lot of other good players who are also better than me.

Need AC online.

Hey guys if there was a tournament in cincinnati say april 23rd for blazblue and have some marvel friendlies?

Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as BlazBlue:CS, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, SSF4, Arcana Heart 3, Tekken 6, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://shoryuken.com/f7/*ucc*-r-k-iii-conway-ar-4-2-11-feat-jwong-fubarduck-lil-majin-etc-261820/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional BlazBlue/Guilty Gear community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as BlazBlue:CS, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, SSF4, Arcana Heart 3, Tekken 6, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://shoryuken.com/f7/*ucc*-r-k-iii-conway-ar-4-2-11-feat-jwong-fubarduck-lil-majin-etc-261820/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional BlazBlue/Guilty Gear community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Ok, so like, 2 days advance notice?