Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

hey guys be there on saturday. free til tuesday.

hit a man up for some gg

You're coming into Cincy saturday?

So I had a dream I was walking around downtown Chicago looking for someplace to eat and Tad was there. Then, Tad was gone and Brent and Jack G. were there, and they were totally smoking cigarettes. Then we went to cross the street, and Brent and Jack were a little ahead of me and I noticed their feet, and Brent was barefoot, and Jack had like one sock on. Then I started laughing at them because they looked like shoeless hobos.

So I had a dream I was walking around downtown Chicago looking for someplace to eat and Tad was there. Then, Tad was gone and Brent and Jack G. were there, and they were totally smoking cigarettes. Then we went to cross the street, and Brent and Jack were a little ahead of me and I noticed their feet, and Brent was barefoot, and Jack had like one sock on. Then I started laughing at them because they looked like shoeless hobos.

Well brent does have a history of walking around streets barefoot.

Sorry I couldn't make it Mac. I just couldn't find a ride ( I even offered everyone an extra 20 on top of gas money and dinner)

I'm in a really shitty situation where I can blow the rest of my savings on fixing my car and then not have any fall back money, or just finding a shitty job and walking there for a couple of months and then fixing my car.

Did you ever get my letter Jack or should I cross post in dustloop?

<3

PS: What she is referring to is her post on my birthday, it's worth a read btw.

Anyone know how long Mac's in the pokey? If he's gonna be in there a few days I might try to go see him. Probably sucks in there.

Anyone know how long Mac's in the pokey? If he's gonna be in there a few days I might try to go see him. Probably sucks in there.

Uh What???

Mac had to go to Jail for a DUI. He said it was only going to be until Friday, but it's now Saturday and still no word if he's out or not. We'll see I guess.

Mac had to go to Jail for a DUI. He said it was only going to be until Friday, but it's now Saturday and still no word if he's out or not. We'll see I guess.

Well if it's the weekend there's probably no judge, so likely he'll be in there all weekend =/

Hey guys I'm free and back in Colorado.

Jail wasn't so bad. Had a TV in my cell.

TV is cool. How was the food? Did you get out Friday or were you in longer?

JackG.png

a) I don't really get it

b) you still use internet explorer?

edit: also no, never got a letter