Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Guilty Gear Hype. Should I bring a PS2 and a copy off GG?

You should bring that shit to ray's tonight, because I don't want to play any fucking marvel until we get ultimate.

EDIT: Also I haven't left morehead yet because I'm still waiting for something very big dealish if it can happen. I can't talk about it on the interwebs.

You should bring that shit to ray's tonight, because I don't want to play any fucking marvel until we get ultimate.

EDIT: Also I haven't left morehead yet because I'm still waiting for something very big dealish if it can happen. I can't talk about it on the interwebs.

Big dealish as in Chest mustaches?

Actually it was all about Boobie (booby?) Beards.

GGs errrrrrrbody.

Good to fucking see all of you motherfuckers for once. Fucking hadn't played fighters since march really, except for some scrubby marvel at ray's after EVO.

It has pretty much come to my attention now that Guilty Gears is fucking dead. I am sad as fuck. However 2 things:

1. I fucking love space animals...

post-816-139515165265_thumb.jpg

and

2. I REALLY FUCKING LOVE SPACE ANIMALS!!!

rocket_raccoon_umvc3_by_kaiosdymenshin-d418cwy.png

Arg, shit fell through with that one apartment. Now gotta find another place in 2 weeks. Apartment hunting in Lexington is ass.

Arg, shit fell through with that one apartment. Now gotta find another place in 2 weeks. Apartment hunting in Lexington is ass.

Just go balls deep.

John:( Dead games are the most fun. They really need to make some announcements about a new game if for no other reason than to generate buzz. Chase you still coming up Friday?

John:( Dead games are the most fun. They really need to make some announcements about a new game if for no other reason than to generate buzz. Chase you still coming up Friday?

If Ray drives up I'm gonna hand him cash to car pool. Otherwise I might just drive my car and hope the steering wheel holds.

Matt, probably won't be going up since Ray isn't wanting to go. My car isn't idling correctly and I don't want to get stuck in Cinci traffic for two hours.

Durr chase, can you just post the details here or text me about it or something. I no longer have a facebook.

Dec 3 at 1pm at my new place. Address will be announced later.

Posted from facebook.

It's time to get this Marvel hype train started. The first ever Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Lexington Ranbats will be held tentatively from 1pm on Saturday, Dec. 3rd.

Games: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter AE, King of Fighter XIII

You may have never attended a ranbat before or just have no clue how they are run. Ranbat is short for "Ranking Battle." These are basically small tournaments where you are awarded points depending on how well you place. After a season of ranking battles the winners are those who accumulate the most points.

Points are awarded as follows.

1st - 8 points

2nd - 7

3rd - 6

4th - 5

5th - 4

7th - 3

9th - 2

13th and below 1

So if you attend you will at least receive 1 point.

Rules as subject to change

There is NO cash pot, so no entrance fee. I plan to have two ranking battles a month for a period of two months. The top placers will receive a prize, that will be announced at a later date.

If you would like to volunteer to bring equipment let me know. I will be providing four monitors. We primarily need consoles.

Casuals will be held afterwards if you would like to stick around, but please keep in mind that I'm hosting this in an apartment so noise levels are gonna have to be controlled after dark.

Feel free to bring other games to play after the ranbats, but setups will be limited.

Double postin on the weekends.

I never played 98 or 2002. However watching Young play 98 always looked fun.

Young should get on that kofxiii. I haven't seen him playing anything else but SF4 in years though.

This thread is gonna be mostly me double posting ,can't allow it to go to the second page! Anyway. Casuals at my new place this weekend if anyone is down. Otherwise I'm going to go play Young in Louisville in KOF and have my ass beat.

Honestly without meta knight game becomes pretty legit. The other top tier characters have a couple of bad match-ups and several even match-ups.

I just have a terrible Bias against brawl. I blame the fact I made machinima with it for 3 years. Though I am happy about MK's ban. I am honestly happy for the brawl community, I just can't play that game @_@