Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

After helping Circ with the Makoto Flowchart, and life being unreasonable at times, I've been getting lazier >.>

http://i55.tinypic.com/2j31ojp.jpg

Barely any progress at all, and doubting I can move further than rough sketches if I keep working on this :/

*plus Mu and Tao face change

http://i56.tinypic.com/mh3laq.jpg

Edited by arctus32

AcoTan - That's really well drawn and a good tribute pic for Noel's birthday. : ) I especially like the pose she's in, it has a lot of movement.

arctus - Woa, while lurking I saw an earlier version of this, I didn't realize you were gonna put all the characters in it. That's really cool. The composition of what you have so far looks very nice and you captured the personalities of all the different characters that you put so far perfectly too. Good work : )

Very good job. Though it might look a bit better if Mu was a bit bigger. It looks fine the way it is though. :D

Also, very nice emblem. :D

That's pretty damn good, it has a lot of energy.

It reminds me of a draw I -wanted- to do but never did out of laziness.

Art requires so much patience.

@Michi: Yeah Mu was alot smaller in my first preliminary pics, and um..emblem where? ^^;

@Osmond: So much time and patience I wasted on this pic, and so many times have I fought laziness ;_;

@mAc Chaos: Thanks ^-^

I was thinking of making my own thread, but I don't really have much to show other than sketches, so it'll be awhile >.>

Lol, my friend got a super cool art set for christmas so I figured I would draw the hardest character evar to draw...

scan0001.jpg

Edited by Seiipher

Ragna=The=Manedge.jpg

My version of Ragna. Whenever I think about Ragna and what he does in story mode, I can't stop thinking that he should look much more rough, so I made this (I'm poor so I don't have a sketch book yeah sue me.)

@Mumm-Ra's Pic: It's a great sketch! Although, to me, it kind of looks like what Tager (maybe?) would look like before he was all... cyborg'd.

@Luckee's Pic: That is adorable. poor tao and makoto ]: (haha, Tsubaki reminds me of Kallen in CG/CG2)

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110105/Ragna=The=Manedge.jpg

My version of Ragna. Whenever I think about Ragna and what he does in story mode, I can't stop thinking that he should look much more rough, so I made this (I'm poor so I don't have a sketch book yeah sue me.)

Keep it up, cuz I would love to see that polished and colored and whatnot.

@Mumm-Ra's Pic: It's a great sketch! Although, to me, it kind of looks like what Tager (maybe?) would look like before he was all... cyborg'd.

Keep it up, cuz I would love to see that polished and colored and whatnot.

Thanks for the feedback, I might give this color thing a shot, I'm not exactly good with it but lets see what happens.

I never thought about Tager when drawing it, I guess their hairdos are pretty similar, whoops? :v: