Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

Brings a tear to my eye.

Edited by Chaoschao222
Crying Babycoons

Yay! Finished the coloring I started yesterday.Wasnt really considering in coloring Chimelical Complex, but this page was AWESOME.

Not sure where I would post this, because It is at same time fanart(the colors) and official(Chimelical Complex)

Got the page in Kokuujin, I think Emma translated the stuff also, but I removed the type because It was in english and in japanese would look more awesome imo D:

becoming_unlimited_by_blubxer-d3fd8yu.png

Original

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d_T6G6zu8sw/TX9o1kF5YlI/AAAAAAAAAzc/ku_bw3s0ctk/s1600/20.png

Edit!

oh crap, theres a BIG BIG MISTAKEEEEEEE in the image...I think It needs a fix tho, too imperceptible for must but hurts when I spot it

Edit2

updated with Ver.2

Edited by Tong

So, because I was sick of the lazy character design in SF4 compared to it's peers (Blazblue, KoFXIII, etc), I drew a quick sketch of how Jin would look if the Capcom design team had got their hands on him.

2qaqydf.jpg

Yes, various things about it suck. It was only a quick sketch. But I hope it amuses a few of you. :JI:

Did you really think that post was too good for the fanart thread?

Did you really think that post was too good for the fanart thread?

Nope, didn't realise it was the only used one. My bad.

Tong, that looks AMAZING. *_* I envy your coloring skills.

I was bored this morning so I was browsing tumblr, I stumbled onto the "Hipster Disney Princess" blog and well...

download9.png

This happened...I am very sorry.

Tong, that looks AMAZING. *_* I envy your coloring skills.

haha what skills? Just apply some color and effectos and Its done, there are much more better colorists around, I cant even shade properly to save myself >:

But thanks, Im trying to get better :D

Osmond, stay gdlk

Hipster Rachel? What has fanart done! Also to the guy who drew that "Capcom-inspired" Jin that is hilarious. Actually if Jin was like that we would have a new troll character. Hope Arcsys doesn't get ideas, because they ARE missing the "Man in Gi" anime archetype.

Hm...so not sure how to preface this. My friend sketched this for me as a joke (nsfw):

http://i.imgur.com/UDhln.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry I have a fail scanner. If you are curious about why it is referring to a rhino, it's because she thinks that Tsubaki's Izayoi armor makes her look like a rhino. I'm not sure why she thinks this, but hey, to each their own.

Edit: Fixed link =P

Edited by Rorshock520

Hm...so not sure how to preface this. My friend sketched this for me as a joke (nsfw):

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/Rorshock/rhinososquirrel.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry I have a fail scanner. If you are curious about why it is referring to a rhino, it's because she thinks that Tsubaki's Izayoi armor makes her look like a rhino. I'm not sure why she thinks this, but hey, to each their own.

"This image or video violated our terms of use."