Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

2qbbu5z.png

Lol I kept looking at peoples art threads and was like "damn, there are some good artists here."

actually, been wanting to do bb fanart, but never got around to it lol. this is kokonoe (if you even can recognize her how i drew her)

kinda rough but uhh....yeah ;c

Not bad at all for a rough piece.

If you cleaned up the image and colored it, it would probably look hella godlike.

Not bad at all for a rough piece.

If you cleaned up the image and colored it, it would probably look hella godlike.

Thanks, I'm still a noob at digital but I'm trying to make this pic like my first finished digital drawing lol. (still working on lineart right now to practice using a program :T )

That looks pretty damn good, and I personally like the "rough" look.

thanks. Tbh, I like the 'rough' look too, except for some reason I always feel like I have to add more to it lol.

Edited by ShelledMenace

Good stuff Aco, but of course, I've already told you that :3

Does anyone by any chance have an archive of Nanohikakou GG x BB artwork? She kinda stopped doing that stuff and the art itself disappeared.

Heres on of noel. Once again by my lovely wife.

noelvermillionshort.jpg

Hair down alt!!

noelvermillionlong.jpg

Edited by Matamune7

Nobody should miss this one, but maybe not everybody will get it:

w9vaxi.jpg

Got it from danbooru, apparently the source is from one draw thread from one of the chans.

I would hope a drawfag thread is the only way such a thing should come to exist, like just.... what? :v:

Heavy's line was one of the first things that came to my mind after learning about Bullet. I've seen weirder crossovers.

9gfqty.jpg

I drew Amane. I really like his design;; Kinda a bit of a doodle. I drew it on the train to London a few days ago and coloured it when I got back, all in all it took about an hour and a half/two hours.